Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

How much would a striker like Kevin Gameiro go for (directed to any French football experts)?

In today's market and considering the price they let Koscielny go for, I'd say at least £7m.

Great recommendation btw, reckon he'd be good alongside Carroll.

Guest Heneage

Adel Taarabt.

He seems a bit temperamental to be honest. A fantastic talent but very much a home player unless we wanted to go 4-4-1-1 away from home with two sitting midfielders. I'd say they also want £4-5m+

Guest Heneage

Johan Elmander would be great. His contract is running out next summer so he will be free to talk to clubs. Bolton might wanna cash in.   Elmander and Carroll upfront would be a mean pair of forwards

Unfortunately he won't be able to speak to us mate. The rule is 6 months for clubs outside of the League and 6 weeks for rival teams.

Johan Elmander would be great. His contract is running out next summer so he will be free to talk to clubs. Bolton might wanna cash in.   Elmander and Carroll upfront would be a mean pair of forwards

Unfortunately he won't be able to speak to us mate. The rule is 6 months for clubs outside of the League and 6 weeks for rival teams.

He's saying we should buy him in Jan as Bolton may want to cash in as he'd be free to talk to other clubs (albeit outside the prem).

Guest Heneage

He's saying we should buy him in Jan as Bolton may want to cash in as he'd be free to talk to other clubs (albeit outside the prem).

They'd not sell to a rival imo.

Not sure why he'd even want to join us considering Bolton are currently a better side and our players basically took turns to twat him at the weekend.

Still unconvinced by him anyway. Stinks of Viduka.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We must go for Kranjcar this winter. We can't afford to miss out on a deal like that if a player of his quality is available.

I'd love us to get Krancjcar tbh

I know, I was just explaining the misunderstanding. :thup:

They probably will when they know that he can leave for free in the summer.

Not sure why he'd even want to join us considering Bolton are currently a better side and our players basically took turns to twat him at the weekend.

No where near the class of Viduka tbh. 

Guest Heneage

Not sure why he'd even want to join us considering Bolton are currently a better side and our players basically took turns to t*** him at the weekend.

No where near the class of Viduka tbh. 

I think he means playing well in the final year of his contract.