De Jong

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't wish serious injury on anyone but I'd love a last minute shot to ricochet in off his bollocks for an own goal.

Even someone like De Jong? Normally i would agree 100%, but when it's someone like him, i honestly couldn't give a shit.

Guest BooBoo

He might have calmed down if that prick Howard Webb had a set of balls and had red carded him in the World Cup final.

I'd much rather he suffered the ultimate pain of enduring personal ruin by wrongly being exposed as paedophile, and convicted of such in a colossal miscarriage of justice that saw him sent to prison where he would spend the rest of his days being anally raped by vicious gangs of German neo-Nazi gay thugs.

I'd much rather he suffered the ultimate pain of enduring personal ruin by wrongly being exposed as paedophile, and convicted of such in a colossal miscarriage of justice that saw him sent to prison where he would spend the rest of his days being anally raped by vicious gangs of German neo-Nazi gay thugs.

Is that a no then?

Along with Henry, I'd love to see him taken out. Watching the little cowardly bitch crying on the field as he realises his career will never be the same. Pricks like that don't deserve to play football, so yes, I'd love to see the wankstain get injured.

:mackems:

He might have calmed down if that prick Howard Webb had a set of balls and had red carded him in the World Cup final.

"You've got to make those kind of tackles" - Lee Dixon

... and if it was on Fabregas?

I'm not a big advocator of the 'eye for an eye', but I'm angry at being fucked over today and a serious injury to one of our game-changing players, in a challenge that wasn't necessary.

Hopefully De Jong meets Cattermole.

Hey, whatever happens, happens...

I'm not a big advocator of the 'eye for an eye', but I'm angry at being f***ed over today and a serious injury to one of our game-changing players, in a challenge that wasn't necessary.

Would love them to break each others f***ing legs going for the same ball, that would be immense. Karl Henry watching from the stands to choke on his burger in shock too.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

New survey question: Would you rather he die of a long and painful fight with heart cancer, or die with his mother in a fire?

I'm not a big advocator of the 'eye for an eye', but I'm angry at being f***ed over today and a serious injury to one of our game-changing players, in a challenge that wasn't necessary.

Would love them to break each others f***ing legs going for the same ball, that would be immense. Karl Henry watching from the stands to choke on his burger in shock too.

;D

Guest daveaha

Quoted this from Wiki :

During a 3 March 2010 friendly, de Jong broke the leg of American international Stuart Holden  in a reckless challenge, for which de Jong received a yellow card. De Jong showed no remorse, stating that "Such offenses are part of football. I went for the ball and got the opponent at the end. I had no evil intent."

At least apologize you w@nker !