442 Richlist

Thespence

"this is a man who trousered £929m in one day when he floated Sports Direct on the stock market in February 2007 – while retaining control of the business."

Still think that's fucking crazy everytime I read about it. :lol:

"this is a man who trousered £929m in one day when he floated Sports Direct on the stock market in February 2007 – while retaining control of the business."

Still think that's f***ing crazy everytime I read about it. :lol:

I love the phrase "trousered" :lol:

Always brings an image to mind of a man wedging loads of money into his front two pockets of his trousers.

Still think that's f***ing crazy everytime I read about it. :lol:

I love the phrase "trousered" :lol:

Always brings an image to mind of a man wedging loads of money into his front two pockets of his trousers.

It also seems a highly appropriate word to use in conection with Ashley  :lol:

Taking into account the £929m cash " trousered" when Sports Direct floated and the fact that Ashley's stake in it now is worth more than £600m I would think the list's assessment of his wealth at £950m is a significant understatement.

Still think that's fucking crazy everytime I read about it. :lol:

If it was any other businessman I wouldn't be surprised but I always get the feeling he got pissed on Cristal, decided to float it when mortal drunk at 2am and woke up a billionaire.

Lord Grantchester (#14) if this bloke is only 59 how comes the picture next to him looks like it is of two 70 year olds and taken in the 60s?

He's had some canny plastic surgery cos he looks like this nowadays. Here he is with everyones favourite co-commentator Mr. B.Horne.

http://www.evertoncollection.org.uk/asset_arena/0/03/65300/v0_medium.jpg

Lord Grantchester (#14) if this bloke is only 59 how comes the picture next to him looks like it is of two 70 year olds and taken in the 60s?

He's had some canny plastic surgery cos he looks like this nowadays. Here he is with everyones favourite co-commentator Mr. B.Horne.

http://www.evertoncollection.org.uk/asset_arena/0/03/65300/v0_medium.jpg

He must have :lol:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5400/lordgrantchester.jpg