Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No ManUtd? Used to think Newcastle fans hated them lot. A 1990s thing maybe?

back then we were competition and they were very arrogant, chelsea have knocked the arrogance out of them.

To be fair to Man Utd, I think they held us in much more regard back then, than they do to Chelsea current day.

It was short lived, but it was 2 proper footballing clubs battling it out at the top playing nothing but attacking football.  Somewhere there, there was mutual respect.  Can't say the same about Man U/Chelsea.

No ManUtd? Used to think Newcastle fans hated them lot. A 1990s thing maybe?

back then we were competition and they were very arrogant, chelsea have knocked the arrogance out of them.

To be fair to Man Utd, I think they held us in much more regard back then, than they do to Chelsea current day.

It was short lived, but it was 2 proper footballing clubs battling it out at the top playing nothing but attacking football.  Somewhere there, there was mutual respect.  Can't say the same about Man U/Chelsea.

naturally, we seemed to have earned it or took the risk, chelsea were just handed pots if cash............and again if someone were to give us a quarter of a billiuon pounds to try and win the the league i'd want to do it in style, with penache and people saying purring over watching us.

Guest BooBoo

I dislike Man City a hell of a lot more than Man Utd. Even before the money, City were a colossal set of shits. In Manchester anyone decent supports MU, the bitter bastards and charvas swagger round in City tops.

Boston United get a mention from me too, horrible little cheating club that deserves to rot in lower non-league for eternity.

why ?

Employing Steve Evans as manager, a man who was done for tax evasion and transfer irregularities.

For trying to cheat a points deduction the following season by entering the club into administation during the final 5 minutes of the season as Wrexham scored 2 goals against them to relegate them.

For denying Dag and Red promotion on goal difference, after being deducted points for playing an ineligible player amid an investigation into bribery of the Conference referees.

For irregular transfer payment patterns under Evans guidance.

Shit fans.

Need I go on?

Boston United get a mention from me too, horrible little cheating club that deserves to rot in lower non-league for eternity.

why ?

Employing Steve Evans as manager, a man who was done for tax evasion and transfer irregularities.

For trying to cheat a points deduction the following season by entering the club into administation during the final 5 minutes of the season as Wrexham scored 2 goals against them to relegate them.

For denying Dag and Red promotion on goal difference, after being deducted points for playing an ineligible player amid an investigation into bribery of the Conference referees.

For irregular transfer payment patterns under Evans guidance.

s*** fans.

Need I go on?

aye

Need you go on? Yes please do, I never tire about hearing of the bad behaviour of Boston United.

:lol:

I used to love their segment on Soccer Am.  Boston Goals!

So did I like, in fairness to them.

Guest Chris P

West fucking Brom. Spawny cheating cunts. Especially the lanky Swedish cock sucker. Whats his fucking name, never made the national side like.

My hate for Manchester United far outweighs my emotion towards any other clubs on the British Isles. It has been ingrained from me since childhood. Liverpool are second, but this is really only a general dislike and annoyance. I've put Sunderland third. I had very little emotion towards them before 2008-09, but the events during and after their win in the derby ensured that I felt similar annoyance towards the small boys that think they run the North East.

I'm neutral towards Chelsea because they have so many players I enjoy and I'm used to them being a "big" club, as I only 13-14 when Roman came in. Same with the likes of Arsenal. Man City are honestly just surreal to me. I can't even connect them with teams that came beforehand.