22 Da Costa

37 Jacobsen

07 Dyer (Cole 77)

08 Parker

13 Boa Morte

16 Noble

30 Piquionne

33 Obinna

If WHU start the same team again I see no reason why we can't win tbh. Pretty poor team they have, especially at the back.

Put Carroll and Shola up there and try and power our way through.

Guest neesy111

Barton has been one of our consistently best players? Fuck me, I've heard it all now :lol:

The only thing he's been consistent at, is building up so much hype around himself and then letting it all down. In truth, he's put in about two decent shifts since Allardyce bought him. Would swap him with Guthrie in an instant.

Agreed on this, still been a shocking buy and his performances are at best OK but he doesn't score enough goals, and tends to give the ball away often at times.

The 4-4-1-1 system has worked away from home so lets keep it.. just different players.

-----------------Krul

Simo-----Colo---------Willi-------Jose

Jonas----Bart----------Tiote------Rout

----------------Guthrie

----------------Carroll

The 4-4-1-1 system has worked away from home so lets keep it.. just different players.

-----------------Krul

----------------Guthrie

----------------Carroll

:lol:

-----------------Krul

----------------Guthrie

----------------Carroll

:lol:

Why not ?

He is more mobile than Nolan, has a good long range shot on him, can pick a pass, likes to play in the middle, has a good work ethic so will drop off and help out CM.

If Hughton is going to stick with  the 4-4-1-1 away from home I would rather Guthrie there than Nolan.

Neither Carroll or Goala are good enough to play as a lone striker and need more support. Having both of them should give opposing teams big problems. It certainly put Wigan on the back foot yesterday once Goala came on..

Perch and Routledge need a spell in the reserves until they can play effectively for us our right side is appalling and we need to sign players in January. Barton was piss poor yesterday too and Lovenkrands completely anonymous

Time to give some up and coming youngsters a chance. Shane Ferguson has been impressive and seems to have a great cross on him. As Routledge seems so poor ferguson deserves a try. Tavernier has looked ok at right back and again deseves a chance as Perch is a liability at the moment.

Our left side looks good but we are so predictable that all our attacks start there (largely because no one else on the pitch was capable) and we have next to nothing coming from central or wide right positions. I'm reluctant to tinker with the left but our hand may be forced.   

We need  a good suply line to Carroll and Shola, a team like:

Krul

Tavernier   Willy/Sol  Colo  Enrique

Jonas Guthrie  Tiote    Ferguson

Goala   Carroll

Guthrie should be playing centrally, he is a very good passer of the ball and should create as well defend well. Ferguson unlike Routlege looks from what i've seen of him pretty bloody good and often crosses early (suiting Carroll and Goala) and Enrique will no doubt assist him both defensively and offensively. Jonas is right footed so should be able to naturaly provide from the right and will help Tavernier defensively.

I do not agree that we will just resort to hoofing it (although we admitedly be pretty awesome in the air). Shola has good movement and his finishing is good at the moment. Carroll holds the ball up well and bring others into play hopefully with a proper strike partner it takes pressure off him and he can start finding the back of the net again.

Ranger off the bench if needs be.

Krul

Simpson     Willy     Colo     Enrique

Jonas       Tiote    Barton Routledge

Shola     Caroll

I'm not a believer in this Routledge needs to be dropped idea. He's obviously a confidence player, and if we're going to get anything out of him this season we need to persevere. So swap him and Jonas around, get Jonas on his stronger foot, protect Simpson who, despite being miles better than Perch, is still our weak defensive link, and let Routledge cut in.

Shola and Carroll might as well be given a shot, nothing else seems to be working.

Barton may have had a bad game yesterday, but I think he's done enough this season so far to give him more of a chance than dropping him after one bad showing when he wasn't the only one not firing.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Neither Carroll or Goala are good enough to play as a lone striker and need more support. Having both of them should give opposing teams big problems. It certainly put Wigan on the back foot yesterday once Goala came on..

Perch and Routledge need a spell in the reserves until they can play effectively for us our right side is appalling and we need to sign players in January. Barton was piss poor yesterday too and Lovenkrands completely anonymous

Time to give some up and coming youngsters a chance. Shane Ferguson has been impressive and seems to have a great cross on him. As Routledge seems so poor ferguson deserves a try. Tavernier has looked ok at right back and again deseves a chance as Perch is a liability at the moment.

Our left side looks good but we are so predictable that all our attacks start there (largely because no one else on the pitch was capable) and we have next to nothing coming from central or wide right positions. I'm reluctant to tinker with the left but our hand may be forced.   

We need  a good suply line to Carroll and Shola, a team like:

Krul

Tavernier   Willy/Sol  Colo  Enrique

Jonas Guthrie  Tiote    Ferguson

Goala   Carroll

Guthrie should be playing centrally, he is a very good passer of the ball and should create as well defend well. Ferguson unlike Routlege looks from what i've seen of him pretty bloody good and often crosses early (suiting Carroll and Goala) and Enrique will no doubt assist him both defensively and offensively. Jonas is right footed so should be able to naturaly provide from the right and will help Tavernier defensively.

I do not agree that we will just resort to hoofing it (although we admitedly be pretty awesome in the air). Shola has good movement and his finishing is good at the moment. Carroll holds the ball up well and bring others into play hopefully with a proper strike partner it takes pressure off him and he can start finding the back of the net again.

Ranger off the bench if needs be.

Ferguson & Tavernier :lol:

It's way too soon for Ferguson and Tavernier to be starting PL games. I'm happy to see them starting in the League Cup, and would be happy to see the same in the FA Cup come January. Ferguson might even be a decent option to have a sub as we lack any other left wingers than Jonas.

They deserve a chance before Perch/Simpson and Routledge

Take it you didn't see young Ferguson shine against Chelski and others this season then? Shame as it was the best game of the season thus far.

Oh yes and Simpson and Perch are both s**** if you haven't noticed, Raylor can't defend well, so perhaps Tavernier who was playing there earlier this season deserves a crack.

Having watched Ferguson for the reserves he has shown me a lot. I think he's a great prospect for the future but not sure if he's ready for week in week out Premier League just yet. Always worth a try though as a super sub.

When the alternatives are Simpson/Perch who can't defend and Routledge who can't cross a ball they deserve a chance in my opinion. If they flop what have we to lose?

We can't throw them in yet, they have nowhere near enough experience. Simpson or Ryan Taylor should replace Perch, Tavernier needs to spend more time playing in the reserves and in the cups before he is ready imo. Next season, perhaps, when we've shipped out one or two of the right backs (Perch hopefully and maybe another) he might get a look in.

As for Ferguson, I don't think it would be wise to start him yet, however as an option from the bench he might be handy to have. I'd rather he was on there than someone like Smith, for instance.

Cant see us winning this one at all.

West Ham steadily improving, despite sitting bottom. No loss in the last 4, should have won yesterday too. A losss will be disasterous, a win would be massive, to stay up, you've got to beat the teams around you, without a doubt, West ham will be down there this season.

Hopefully, Simpson will return and Nolan wont. Has to go 442 imo.

Krul

Simpson    Campbell  Colo  Enrique

Routledge  Tiote      Barton  Jonas

Shola    Carroll

Williamson should be dropped, ive been unconvinced these past few games by him, while Campbell looks solid. Routledge has to return too, no way is Guthrie a winger. Someone needs to partner Carroll up front, sadly it looks like Shola is the only option.

This Williamson thing is beyond me, what's he done wrong this season? It just sounds like everyone's trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that he's a liability just so we can fit Campbell somewhere into the team.

Krul

R Taylor

Coloccini ©

Williamson

Enrique

Routledge

Tiote

Guthrie

Jonas

Ameobi

Carroll

We will go 1 nile down Carroll will score a header to level, Enrique will score a 35 yard sceemer to win it 2-1.  :snod:  :snod: