Premier League's Worst Referee

Begbie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attwell is a dick no question, but for me it is Atkinson because he represents what is wrong with the Refs in England: Spineless to the core. He is easily swayed by his own prejudices (as well as those of the Premeir League) and panders to the so called bigger teams.

If Barton pulled a tackle like De Jong he'd still be suspended (and probably awaiting charges). Atkinson actually believes he did a good job at Citeh because the PL and his fellow professionals told him so. Fuck him and fuck the PL.

Guest michaelfoster

Attwell is a dick no question, but for me it is Atkinson because he represents what is wrong with the Refs in England: Spineless to the core. He is easily swayed by his own prejudices (as well as those of the Premeir League) and panders to the so called bigger teams.

If Barton pulled a tackle like De Jong he'd still be suspended (and probably awaiting charges). Atkinson actually believes he did a good job at Citeh because the PL and his fellow professionals told him so. f*** him and f*** the PL.

Dowd the worst ref for giving decisions to the top 4 surely

I purely biased when it comes to refs, if they've performed poorly in our games I'm going to throw them in the incompetent pile.

Why isn't Howard Webb in there ? He's up at the top for me after disallowing Viduka's goal that would have saved us from relegation. But I've never seen a ref get so much wrong and look totally biased as Atkinson did at Man Shitty.

Guest firetotheworks

It shows just how bad Andre Marriner is, that even on this forum he's beating Martin Atkinson.

fwiw I think Chris Foy and Mike Dean are consistently the best.