Premier League's Worst Referee

Begbie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Screwed by Clattenburg. I empathise.

I suspect you're not alone. The main thing that bugs me is that he had all the time in the world to make the right decision. I can deal (eventually) with refs making split-second mistakes. And why on earth did he let Ferdinand stand there and bawl at him?

Guest derek sausage

Before I even had an inkling of what I was about to see on Match of the Day I voted for Clattenburg.  Strange that Manure benefitted at home from yet another incompetent reffing display.

Once it got to that point, could he have given anything other than a goal, though?

Free-kick for the handball.

Clattenburg couldn't give the handball, the time had long gone for that and the lineo had clearly bottled it. It shows that even under a decent ref the most horrendous decisions can be made, and if by some outside chance Martin Atkinson reads what I just said and interprets it as some sort of defence of him - just f*ck off you incompetent c*nt.

Once it got to that point, could he have given anything other than a goal, though?

Free-kick for the handball.

Clattenburg couldn't give the handball, the time had long gone for that and the lineo had clearly bottled it. It shows that even under a decent ref the most horrendous decisions can be made, and if by some outside chance Martin Atkinson reads what I just said and interprets it as some sort of defence of him - just f*ck off you incompetent c*nt.

A retired ref with some balls would have said bad decision i will do the right thing ,but 2 ofr them couldnt see the hand ball and played advantage ffs and Gomes  :iamatwat:

I fail to understand where the advantage came from for the handball. When did he indicate it? Apparently a referee can play advantage but doesn't have to let the player know, how on earth does that work? :lol: Think it was Dermot Gallagher who said it on SSN.