Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal (CC) - 27/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Shit reffing today too.

This.

For both sides again.

I'm not normally one to whinge about refereeing, but I thought he was a lot worse for us there. One poor decision that went against Arsenal - Perch's handball - whereas I can think of a few that went in their favour.

Has no one noticed how much time Rosicky has when he gets the ball around our box?Smith is marking no one ball watching the whole time....setting himself up for another one of his sliding tackles!Dont know how anyone thinks hes playing well!Maybe its a sign how poor we played in the first half.Need some support for Ranger there centre back looks dodgey as fuck

s**** header from Ryan Taylor btw. I know there wasn't much pace on the ball but heading it down in that position was asking for trouble.

It's an easy ball for Taylor to deal with. Could have kicked it well away. It was incredible. I mean if that doesn't hit krul where does it go exactly? Right back to a players feet right in the box. Krul messed up but Taylor was ultimately responsible for the goal. Crazy defending.

It was an incredibly bad header, but how on earth could he have kicked that away? :lol:

Smith's been impressive so far imo.

All he's doing is diving in on people, and offering no cover for the centre backs. Disastrous player.

Same old story, and people are conned by it, as usual.

Everyday I thank God for Tiote and pray he doesn't get injured. It's our only chance this season.

I can guarantee you right now that Smith will either give away a penalty in the second half, or give away a free kick on the edge of the box that leads to a goal. The guy is just a random entity out there, who bumps into things.

Did you say that about Ben Arfa as well jinx boy?  :lol:

:lol:

No, so don't put that on me thanks.

s**** header from Ryan Taylor btw. I know there wasn't much pace on the ball but heading it down in that position was asking for trouble.

It's an easy ball for Taylor to deal with. Could have kicked it well away. It was incredible. I mean if that doesn't hit krul where does it go exactly? Right back to a players feet right in the box. Krul messed up but Taylor was ultimately responsible for the goal. Crazy defending.

It was an incredibly bad header, but how on earth could he have kicked that away? :lol:

It would have dropped to his foot. He had time to let it do so and clear it I thought. Only seen it the once though.

Has no one noticed how much time Rosicky has when he gets the ball around our box?Smith is marking no one ball watching the whole time....setting himself up for another one of his sliding tackles!Dont know how anyone thinks hes playing well!Maybe its a sign how poor we played in the first half.Need some support for Ranger there centre back looks dodgey as f***

Smith just doesn't get it. Denilson and Rosicky have been picking Newcastle apart all game, because they have all the time and freedom in the world.