Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Two people wanted Shola to take that pen. Shola, and Messi.

I wanted it for Shola, he's never let us down from the spot when it has matterred. He's better than Shearer.

Just to clarify.. better than Shearer AT PENALTIES

Mackem Boards:

"Any manager who presides over this debacle shouldn't be here, spent an absolute fortune and this is the result. If it wasn't for own goals and penalties we would be at the bottom now. I'm going to have to say it - BRUCE OUT."

"Right, that's it telly's off until the other game comes on. I cannot watch this shambolic embarrassment of a football match...reality hits and I don't like it. Here we go again, promises, pipe dreams, 55 years and I've had enough!!"

:)

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Mr Chelsea on 606: "No wonder Newcastle cruised to the Championship title last year. Their team has pace, power, energy and lethal finishing."

Indeed.

:smitten:

Thrillller

This could be agent bruce's finest hour. I hope for a post match interview where he's pissing himself laughing, sticks up the v's, shouts 13 million, and walks off into the legendary sunset. 

Nolan playing just off Carroll and Shola, which Tiote allows by sitting deep, has completely tansformed our play. It's brought the best out of Shola, Carroll and Nolan simultaneously.

:snod:

Even Barton having a bit of a free role to come inside every now and again has been working quite well

Mackem Boards:

"Any manager who presides over this debacle shouldn't be here, spent an absolute fortune and this is the result. If it wasn't for own goals and penalties we would be at the bottom now. I'm going to have to say it - BRUCE OUT."

"Right, that's it telly's off until the other game comes on. I cannot watch this shambolic embarrassment of a football match...reality hits and I don't like it. Here we go again, promises, pipe dreams, 55 years and I've had enough!!"

:)

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

"We clearly have a better starting XI than this lot but our fat-headed, Geordie manager decided to leave them out."