Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

Somewhere Messi is thinking - 'I'm not drinking my own piss like. Can't believe they banned me, I was only taking the mick - they all do. I'm not fucking doing it, I'll go on a different forum.....' etc...

:lol:

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there?  there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right?  was hardly a bet in that case

being boring aside it's still canny funny

That just makes his bet more stupid and meaningful when he made it. Shows how (wrongly) confident he was.

If anything there should be additional punishments if Nolan scores again.

Did he actually say he would give up his membership if Nolan scored 8 goals and he didn't drink his own piss?

How about we ban all the people who said they would eat their hat if we won and we did?, I don't remember any evidence of hat eating being shown on here.

I'm not saying that, I'm disputing that it's harsh because it was a one way bet. He created the conditions.

Not really, all he said was he would drink his own piss, I don't seem to remember him saying he could be punished if he didn't, though if someone wishes to prove me wrong then fair play to the mods for taking his word.

:lol: You'd think he'd been arrested and thrown in jail for failing to drink his own piss.

No, I just don't see where he ever agreed to being banned if he didn't do it?

Why don't you drink his piss, then?!

I'm not drinking piss.

My arguement is that he never (to my knowledge) agreed to any sort of punishment if he didn't do it.

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there?  there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right?  was hardly a bet in that case

That just makes his bet more stupid and meaningful when he made it. Shows how (wrongly) confident he was.

Did he actually say he would give up his membership if Nolan scored 8 goals and he didn't drink his own piss?

How about we ban all the people who said they would eat their hat if we won and we did?, I don't remember any evidence of hat eating being shown on here.

I'm not saying that, I'm disputing that it's harsh because it was a one way bet. He created the conditions.

Not really, all he said was he would drink his own piss, I don't seem to remember him saying he could be punished if he didn't, though if someone wishes to prove me wrong then fair play to the mods for taking his word.

:lol: You'd think he'd been arrested and thrown in jail for failing to drink his own piss.

I'm not drinking piss.

My arguement is that he never (to my knowledge) agreed to any sort of punishment if he didn't do it.

Didn't realise a contract had been drawn up like.

fucking hell man Stifler, it's a laugh. The lad should never have said he'd do it.

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there? there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right? was hardly a bet in that case

I'm not drinking piss.

Didn't realise a contract had been drawn up like.

fucking hell man Stifler, it's a laugh. The lad should never have said he'd do it.

Aye it's a laugh, but at the moment it seems like his ban will be permanent, I just think that if that is the case then it's harsh.

Guest Chris P

Sailing's a little gay, in all fairness.

Is it. Sorts the Men out from the Boys imo. You know , the ones that like getting pissed on and the ones that do the pissing. Which side of the pissing debate are you on? :razz:

Guest Chris P

Spoiler: whichever side of the pissing debate Ronaldo is on, Ronaldo is on the winning side of the pissing debate.

maybe his lover should be thanking him for the way he makes it sprinkle into drops of golden rain.