Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I want Interpolic and Mike to drink each others piss; a transatlantic piss party if you will. They have to mail each other a pot of piss then each has to film themselves opening it and then drinking it. Full mouth rinse and everything.

Howay Nolan lad, nee more goals please.  :thup:

I think that the stakes need to be upped a bit if I'm honest. Before drinking the cup of piss Messi should have three wanks in one day then go to bed without washing his penis and the next day right before drinking said cup of piss he must rub his cheesy bellend all the way around the rim of the mug.

Cheesypisswater ftw.

The same man wrote this shit.

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I want Interpolic and Mike to drink each others piss; a transatlantic piss party if you will. They have to mail each other a pot of piss then each has to film themselves opening it and then drinking it. Full mouth rinse and everything.

Howay Nolan lad, nee more goals please.  :thup:

I think that the stakes need to be upped a bit if I'm honest. Before drinking the cup of piss Messi should have three wanks in one day then go to bed without washing his penis and the next day right before drinking said cup of piss he must rub his cheesy bellend all the way around the rim of the mug.

Cheesypisswater ftw.

The same man wrote this shit.

:lol:

I love that pedro thinks that a man drinking his own urine isn't high enough stakes.

Just run of the mill stuff for pedro, clearly.

It truly is, man. He's fucking nuts.

No lie, Disco.

"Cheesypisswater ftw" means you don't fuck with the man.

Cheesypisswater ftw.

Sounds like the most disgusting cocktail ever  :lol:

You obviously haven't been to Floritas.

This is basically how I imagine it's like on the other side of Pedro's computer screen:

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/jack-nicholson/jack-nicholson-20070409-237303.jpg

I apologise lads. I really do. No TV and no beer make pedro something something......

:lol: Fucking hell.

This is basically how I imagine it's like on the other side of Pedro's computer screen:

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/jack-nicholson/jack-nicholson-20070409-237303.jpg

I apologise lads. I really do. No TV and no beer make pedro something something......

Nine fucking seconds and my suspicions are confirmed. :lol:

Nine fucking seconds and my suspicions are confirmed. :lol:

That's what I'm saying! Fucked up.