Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Did anyone notice that the commentator said during the red card bit:

"And Ranger's got goalside of Koscielny here, and he's brought down... that'll be a freekick! It's just going to be yellow I think. Oh, it IS red!"

Errr, no mate, you never mentioned a red card in the first place. :lol:

I can't have this still be angry at Cole, like. He was an absolute hero to me and I bubbled as a bairn when he left.

Aye he went to Utd and sang at us but that's long gone. When its all said and done he helped establish us as top team in English football and inspired fans to believe we could be big time again. It was absolutely amazing watching that guy.

I was devastated when he left.  There was this stupid joke going around me primary school:

"Newcastle are selling Cole"

:kinnear:

"Aye, ten pound a bag"

:kinnear:

I was leaving school one day and some stupid cow from my class said to me "Newcastle have sold Cole".  I thought the daft bitch had got the joke wrong.  She hadn't and I was well gutted for ages.

He was such a hero when he was here.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember this joke we had.

'Here, I've got a joke: Alex Ferguson' when we were 12 points clear. Everyone laughed, I think we were all high on how mint we were...and glue.

Guest firetotheworks

I took Cole for granted really.Before him we had David Kelly, and I just thought that we had these amazing finishers that would just always be here. All the way up until Shearer went downhill, we did really. Even our midfielders for a bit too. I remember Bobby Lee being clinical as fuck when Pedro was out injured for a while.

Does MotD2 go on BBC iPlayer?

Tomorrow I think.

Midnight tomorrow. Or Tuesday 00:00 if you like. Actually it might be midnight on Wednesday.. well, I mean Tuesday.

Hope that clears things up mate.