Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 19:45 10/11/10 Pre-Match thread

joeyt

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Christ, its cold outside.

its cold inside here, resisting putting heating on too soon.

:lol:

I'm exactly the same, man! Totally getting old. Refusing to put the heating on until I've exhausted all other avenues first - extra jumpers, blankets, setting fire to the carpet, etc. Can only imagine what it'll be like at the match tonight, having to sit in the freezing cold, watching Sam Allardyce football. Its almost like it was planned to make the experience even more shite.

Ho'way HUGHTON LAD! LIGHT OUR FIRES!

I'm exactly the same, man! Totally getting old. Refusing to put the heating on until I've exhausted all other avenues first - extra jumpers, blankets, setting fire to the carpet, etc. Can only imagine what it'll be like at the match tonight, having to sit in the freezing cold, watching Sam Allardyce football. Its almost like it was planned to make the experience even more shite.

mee too- hoody and gillet on at the mo. soon as i hear from mot garage- if im not gettig car back tonight- putting heating on!

1st game in ages I could went tonight but cant manage steps due to relapse in foot rehab. twat.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

mee too- hoody and gillet on at the mo. soon as i hear from mot garage- if im not gettig car back tonight- putting heating on!

1st game in ages I could went tonight but cant manage steps due to relapse in foot rehab. twat.

Always wondered about that. If you were a season ticket holder in the rafters, but broke your leg or something; do the club let you sit at the front or are you expected to be winched up to the rafters to your normal seat?

Always wondered about that. If you were a season ticket holder in the rafters, but broke your leg or something; do the club let you sit at the front or are you expected to be winched up to the rafters to your normal seat?

when I was in the general recovering from my snapped leg- a lad broke his ankle and same in on the day i was leaving- we were playing boro last season- he said he was a season ticket holder and that there was a limited number of places available in the disabled section- not sure if he was right or not.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

bunch of puffs, girl ones' going tonight and she aint whinging.....cept being told she has to wear a coat.

Well we can't all have the natural warmth of a Sasquatch, like you Madras!

I'm exactly the same, man! Totally getting old. Refusing to put the heating on until I've exhausted all other avenues first - extra jumpers, blankets, setting fire to the carpet, etc. Can only imagine what it'll be like at the match tonight, having to sit in the freezing cold, watching Sam Allardyce football. Its almost like it was planned to make the experience even more s****.

1st game in ages I could went tonight but cant manage steps due to relapse in foot rehab. t***.

I can remember the first game of the 93/94 season (Spurs), had done my knee in the summer playing on a rocky pitch, and had a full leg cast on. I sat there with my right leg resting on the seat in front of me which the bloke sitting there didn't mind. I don't think he was as please in the 90th minute when O-Brien rattled a free-kick off the post and I nearly kicked his lug off in the near-celebration of a goal.

Hopefully this season is about paybacks, we owe Fat Sam a kicking, while Blackburn still owe us for Souness.

I like the idea of that. A season of retribution. 

It's seemed very much that way so far.

The combined axis of Sundervilla has already been well and truly torn to shreds and pissed all over.

These are all good points. I hereby change my prediction from a low scoring draw to a thumping 3-1 win to devastate Tubby Custard.

I'm exactly the same, man! Totally getting old. Refusing to put the heating on until I've exhausted all other avenues first - extra jumpers, blankets, setting fire to the carpet, etc. Can only imagine what it'll be like at the match tonight, having to sit in the freezing cold, watching Sam Allardyce football. Its almost like it was planned to make the experience even more s****.

1st game in ages I could went tonight but cant manage steps due to relapse in foot rehab. t***.

I can remember the first game of the 93/94 season (Spurs), had done my knee in the summer playing on a rocky pitch, and had a full leg cast on. I sat there with my right leg resting on the seat in front of me which the bloke sitting there didn't mind. I don't think he was as please in the 90th minute when O-Brien rattled a free-kick off the post and I nearly kicked his lug off in the near-celebration of a goal.

teddy fucking sheringham wasnt it? :angry:

teddy f***ing sheringham wasnt it? :angry:

Aye, Spurs played well that day as I recall, can remember thinking "bloody hell, hope all prem teams aren't this slick". They were going back to front in the blink of an eye and it was scary to watch, took us a few games to really settle in the big league that year. And me knee knacked all game as well  :yikes:

teddy f***ing sheringham wasnt it? :angry:

Aye, Spurs played well that day as I recall, can remember thinking "bloody hell, hope all prem teams aren't this slick"

yup-back in my season ticket days, we sharp adjusted tho.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah back when the Premier League was direct football, take it turns to attack business. When one foreign star's quality would transform the entire team into something amazing (showing up the ability of the British lads). How things have changed.

`its cold inside here, resisting putting heating on too soon.`

i use a sleeping bag to sit in while online in winter.  only have the heating on 2 hrs a day.  Except wheni have a bath (normally weds)  then put it on for 3 hrs.  dec-march i do put heating on if there is snow on the ground or its below zero outside.....i am such a hedonist in that way!

likw am tempted to buy the reeindeer stakes on sale at lidl atmo.

`its cold inside here, resisting putting heating on too soon.`

i use a sleeping bag to sit in while online in winter.  only have the heating on 2 hrs a day.  Except wheni have a bath (normally weds)  then put it on for 3 hrs.  dec-march i do put heating on if there is snow on the ground or its below zero outside.....i am such a hedonist in that way!

likw am tempted to buy the reeindeer stakes on sale at lidl atmo.

wind up surely ?