Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27762435

Fifa president Sepp Blatter claims allegations surrounding the Qatar 2022 World Cup bid are motivated by racism.

Qatar was chosen as host in December 2010 but corruption claims have prompted Fifa to begin an inquiry.

"There is a sort of storm against Fifa relating to the Qatar World Cup," Blatter said. "Sadly there's a great deal of discrimination and racism."

Fifa will rule on the validity of the bidding for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups in September or October.

At that point, the president of football's world governing body said, the "matter will be closed".

Speaking to African football officials in Sao Paulo, Blatter confirmed that the latest allegations  would be discussed at the Fifa Congress on Tuesday and Wednesday.

He said Fifa needed to combat "anything that smacks of discrimination and racism".

"It really makes me sad," he added.

Glad that's been cleared up Sepp.

You genuinely could not make it up if you tried. Sepp Blatter is either an evil genius or a front for one.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter claims allegations surrounding the Qatar 2022 World Cup bid are motivated by racism.

Qatar was chosen as host in December 2010 but corruption claims have prompted Fifa to begin an inquiry.

"There is a sort of storm against Fifa relating to the Qatar World Cup," Blatter said. "Sadly there's a great deal of discrimination and racism."

Fifa will rule on the validity of the bidding for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups in September or October.

At that point, the president of football's world governing body said, the "matter will be closed".

Speaking to African football officials in Sao Paulo, Blatter confirmed that the latest allegations  would be discussed at the Fifa Congress on Tuesday and Wednesday.

He said Fifa needed to combat "anything that smacks of discrimination and racism".

You genuinely could not make it up if you tried. Sepp Blatter is either an evil genius or a front for one.

This is their "war room". It actually is. How can they not be an evil organization? :lol:

http://www.transparencyinsport.org/Blatter_takes_off_his_tie/Images-blatter_takes_off_tie-page1/Images-full-size/2-sepp-blatter-tie-less-wide-shot%28full-size%29.jpg

http://replygif.net/i/863.gif

This is their "war room". It actually is. How can they not be an evil organization? :lol:

http://www.transparencyinsport.org/Blatter_takes_off_his_tie/Images-blatter_takes_off_tie-page1/Images-full-size/2-sepp-blatter-tie-less-wide-shot%28full-size%29.jpg

I'm confused. The set for Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece is now being used by fucking FIFA?!

I'm confused. The set for Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece is now being used by fucking FIFA?!

That. Is absolutely. Brilliant.

Sucks for me that I cut the cord of my cable service right when he got his own show, so now I have to physically make the effort to seek it out.

Got lots to catch up on.

Is that FIFA film real? Form an orderly queue at the multiplex lads and lasses.

I like Tim Roth, but I think he may have just sold his soul to the devil :lol:

Not being racist but the Arabic students I teach are the most dishonest I have met. One from the UAE tried to offer me £500 a few weeks ago to give him a better grade. Had many issues with cheating students in the past - offering people money for favours is part of their culture.

Series 2 of Lie To Me was bad enough.

:huff:

Series 2 of Lie To Me was bad enough.

I was annoyed when that got cancelled tbh, it was good.

This guy, this is my kind of guy :thup:

Guest neesy111

Got to say that video does highlight the farce that is hosting a World Cup, the Brazilian people have been screwed by their government.

Guest neesy111

How do stadiums cost so much now?  Know steel costs more but that surely doesn't cover it.

How do stadiums cost so much now?  Know steel costs more but that surely doesn't cover it.

Because when you ship them into the fucking Amazon from Portugal, it doesn't exactly scream "that's a nice and cheap option". :lol:

Manaus looks an amazing place from what I've seen about it in the buildup.

It may well be, but when your country is shit broke you don't fucking spend $270 Million on a stadium that'll go into decay after four games located in a place that may fuck with the form of the players playing in the four games it'll host. :lol: