Sournes/Souness

Thespence

Guest neesy111

They're very good pundits, in an age where most are completely clueless.

Souness is as clueless a cunt as you could ever have the misfortune to encounter.

Are you aware of the damage this cunt did to NUFC?

Punditry and Managerial qualities are completely different tbf.

:lol: So because they were a shit manager we have to say they're clueless fucking idiots when they talk sense as a pundit? Didn't know that you couldn't have 2 seperate opinions on 2 different jobs that a person's done.

They're very good pundits, in an age where most are completely clueless.

Souness is as clueless a c*** as you could ever have the misfortune to encounter.

Are you aware of the damage this c*** did to NUFC?

I wanted Souness out from the day Bellamy pissed off to Celtic and my stance never changed. I despised him.

What I refuse to do is let my hatred for him as a manager cloud my judgement for the man as a pundit.

Guest neesy111

Doubt he's a bad guy. Players seemed to love him when he was here.

:no: I seem to think the run under Roeder was mainly down to the fact souness wasn't at the club any more.

Bellamy and Robert loved him, he had massive fall outs with players at every club he's managed.  He was a prick here and engineered our most effective player out of the club because of his ego, he had to be the tough guy.

Bellamy and Robert loved him, he had massive fall outs with players at every club he's managed.  He was a prick here and engineered our most effective player out of the club because of his ego, he had to be the tough guy.

devils advowhatever.......look at the players he fell out, all with histories of falling out with managers before or after.

Guest neesy111

devils advowhatever.......look at the players he fell out, all with histories of falling out with managers before or after.

true, but what matters is on the pitch and them two players were our most important.  the guy was a grade A cunt & still is.

The point is that he fell out with players, including Keith Gillespie, Graham Roberts and David Dunn who I can't remember having problems with other managers, I could be wrong though.

Tbf, the main reason he was brought in was to be the tough guy after Bobbys "apparent failings"

Still a terrible manager though although I also think he's a good pundit compared to most, genuinely talks sense and the bitterness towards us has largley gone.

He also choke slammed bellamy and planted a massive Galatasaray flag into the centre circle at Fenerbahce which makes me like him lots.

Tbf, the main reason he was brought in was to be the tough guy after Bobbys "apparent failings"

Still a terrible manager though although I also think he's a good pundit compared to most, genuinely talks sense and the bitterness towards us has largley gone.

He also choke slammed bellamy and planted a massive Galatasaray flag into the centre circle at Fenerbahce which makes me like him lots.

I can't comment on him as a pundit as I've never listened to him out of choice.

Souness didn't really have a clue to be fair and has the type of personality that just will not change, it's cast iron and once set on something isn't budging. Potentially an excellent quality to have as a player but one of his biggest failings as a manager.

You just can't take a man seriously that sold a young Deco because he 'didn't have what it takes' and replaced him with Mark Pembridge.

He needs to be asked a question "As a pundit"

How come you took a team that finished 5th, with pretty much the same squad and finished 14th?

If he can answer that without blaming the fans, the club or the directors i'll start listening to the cunt.

Oh and not forgetting blowing two massive games, one in europe which we were actually winning and a humoing at Cardiff off Man Utd.

Agree with the above. I like listening to him and Gullit.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Moron.

Agree with you Harris  :thup: :thup:

That hurts, given i'm 99% sure you have no idea whatsoever who those two are.

Guest Howaythetoon

Worst managerial appointment in the club's history? We were a top-class appointment away from building on the work Sir Bobby had started which was to firmly establish us as a top 5 club with a bright future ahead. We have never been the same club since most of our woes can be traced directly back to the appointment of Souness. Freddy Shepherd and co knew they had made a rick appointing him but given his huge contract and not wanting to lose face, they thought by handing him huge money and signing the likes of Owen would not only make him look good in the eyes of fans but also paper over the huge cracks in the side. It showed just how deluded the old regime were and just how poor a manager Souness was. As a pundit he is one of the best in my opinion and as a "bloke" he seems pretty decent. He was just a shite manager who couldn't handle certain characters and was the wrecking ball of this club. Whatever possessed those clowns to appoint him...

Guest firetotheworks

Dalglish is still the worst regime in our P.L history for me. Selling Ginola and Ferdinand and replacing them with any of the players you choose to mention in their respective positions and it reads like a eulogy. I accept that Dalglish had bad luck though, and for that I'd say Souness is the worst Manager we've had.

Dalglish is still the worst regime in our P.L history for me. Selling Ginola and Ferdinand and replacing them with any of the players you choose to mention in their respective positions and it reads like a eulogy. I accept that Dalglish had bad luck though, and for that I'd say Souness is the worst Manager we've had.

Dalglish also sing some good player along with the pensioners, Hamann, Given, Solano etc.