Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

not a bad side out for us - bar the centre-halves, and shola's form permitting.

Torres is exactly the sort of player who will give Taylor and Campbell massive problems, superb balance, turn of pace, effective feints and dribbles. tiote might have to give him an early "reducer".

Torres has no pace what so ever anymore. Seriously, he's a shadow of what he used to be and his goals this season has been pure luck.

Don't rate him any more. He looks fat.

You don't f***ing say that just before we're about to play them ffs. Wait till after to comment on how s*** he is. Guaranteed Torres quattrick now tbh

Hey guaranteed to fuck up his hamstrings in the first 15. Mark my words.

Don't blame me when he scores 20 because you all say he's the best.

Seeing the players walk into the stadium.. They really don't look up for this.

I'll be really pissed off if they just lie down. They've got to at least try to rise above it.

Fuck that i'd be happy if they just lie down, which I doubt since they're professional. But this is ridiculous. The way the players have been treated, the owners don't know how to run a fucking business.

Ashley made a fortune on the easiest fucking idea, he made that fortune because he was one of the first in Britain with that idea. He didn't invent anything. Prick.

So you'll be happy if the players roll over and get done 5-0?

Bloody hell man.

Guest neesy111

I hate the ESPN lass deciding when the players come out. I know it's no different from what Sky have been doing for years like.

Yeah, quite amateurish tbh.

I hate the ESPN lass deciding when the players come out. I know it's no different from what Sky have been doing for years like.

It's hilarious. Ah some lass says we need to go on now, best go lads!