Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

Torres as fantasy league captain and £40 on Liverpool.

Done the same with Torres, though I'm cursed ATM so happy whatever.  :lol:

My captains have been strikers for the last 11 weeks and none of them have scored a single goal before Drogba's penalty last week, and you think your cursed? :lol:

I was actually planning to sell him but kept him for our game just so he dosn't score against us, got Torres for today as well.

My captains have been strikers for the last 11 weeks and none of them have scored a single goal before Drogba's penalty last week, and you think your cursed? :lol:

I was actually planning to sell him but kept him for our game just so he dosn't score against us, got Torres for today as well.

And now you've explained your aim is to curse him, he's gonna get a hat trick and get those points for you :lol:

Aye coz i've had Drobga in for the last 7-8 weeks and took him out last week and he scored and he was my captain.

The only positive news is Gerrard is out according to .com and Liverpool's away record has not been great.

Doubts over Nolan and Barton for us though. We need them back asap.

Gerrard was out against us though, and I thought they were really good. Best I've seen them for a couple of years, and they should at least have got a point. Thing is, it's going to be such a completely bonkers atmosphere that anything could happen.

Guest dotdotuk

I bet Pardew is excited.  He will be  like a little kid waiting for Ashley to pass him the team sheet so he knows who he will be playing!

Cheers,

Henry

blefuscu74

@Skirgey @nufcfans they have PC Rathband, who was blinded by Raoul Moat, on the pitch at half time. No protests when he is being celebrated

less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

And who the hell is she to make orders?

- I like Tiote and Barton over Lucas and Meireles.

- Jonas will give Johnson problems because he isn't that great a defender.

- Routledge should hopefully start because he should be able to get at Konchesky with some success.

- Carroll should be able to get some opportunities against Kyrigakosand Skrtel.

Should be a good matchup. Think we have a good chance as long as the players are ready to go and not still in mourning. The major problem for us will be Torres running at Campbell and Taylor. It won't be a pretty sight if it happens too often. Hopefully his new born has been keeping him up and he's totally out of it.