Enough is Enough

ChrisMcQuillan

Feeling apathetic to be honest, is this what my club stands for? This isn't Newcastle United and I don't like, I can quite easily see myself falling out of love with this club if Ashley remians at the helm.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Exactly he doesn't care, so why would anything we do cause him to up and leave, it isn't going to happen.

Drying the club out of money, and forcing him to lose even more money might change that.

We simply do not matter to Mike Ashley at all. He doesn't give a fuck what we think, what we do or what we want.

We are nothing but a vessel to him.

He has his logo on OUR Gallowgate end.

He tried to rename OUR stadium sportsdirect.com@StJames' Park

He has his logos on boards all around OUR stadium and city.

I'm not with the cowards who think we should bend over and take it from this cunt anymore. It's time to make a stand.

Great point.  He's just using us to promote his other business.  Doesn't care if we stay up or go down, as long as we hover in between.

Precisely. Going down is beneficial for him. How much has he saved over the last 18 months or so with the likes of Martins, Owen, Viduka, Geremi etc off the wage bill?

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

Some people can see the bigger picture.  Last time I was all up for protests ect, which ended up helping us down into the Championship.  I've learnt from that, it apears some people haven't.

I think too many people on here are happy for ashley is constantly piss on their faces time and time again.

Some people can see the bigger picture.  Last time I was all up for protests ect, which ended up helping us down into the Championship.  I've learnt from that, it apears some people haven't.

Can we stop this ridiculous bollocks. The protests didn't relegate us.

Guest firetotheworks

Seriously, what can we do? There has to be something that we can do. He's unfazed by pissing on everything we hold dear, and completely unfazed by any back-lash we've had so far. There has to be something. The man is a fucking dementor.

Guest Stephen927

Seriously, what can we do? There has to be something that we can do. He's unfazed by pissing on everything we hold dear, and completely unfazed by any back-lash we've had so far. There has to be something. The man is a fucking dementor.

In that case, we must find Harry Potter.

Kill him in the City Centre. No jury of Tyneside peers would convict.

Probably at a champagne party in the states right now.  He will remember last time and stay away from club for months as it further turns to shit.

We simply do not matter to Mike Ashley at all. He doesn't give a fuck what we think, what we do or what we want.

We are nothing but a vessel to him.

He has his logo on OUR Gallowgate end.

He tried to rename OUR stadium sportsdirect.com@StJames' Park

He has his logos on boards all around OUR stadium and city.

I'm not with the cowards who think we should bend over and take it from this cunt anymore. It's time to make a stand.

Great point.  He's just using us to promote his other business.  Doesn't care if we stay up or go down, as long as we hover in between.

Precisely. Going down is beneficial for him. How much has he saved over the last 18 months or so with the likes of Martins, Owen, Viduka, Geremi etc off the wage bill?

Please tell me you're joking  :dowie:

Using that Dowie pic has just given me a horrible idea of our next manager  :frantic:

Can we stop this ridiculous bollocks. The protests didn't relegate us.

Please take the time to read properly because I can't be bothered with pointless arguments in my current state!  I said HELPING us down, it caused even more termoil which made everything worse both on and off the pitch.

Guest neesy111

The protests didn't relegate the club at all, it was a squad of spineless twats, coupled with the actions of a clown in charge of the team and owner.

Guest toon army 93 brad

can someone please tell me when there is goin to be a protest about that fucking uselles cunt of an owner, how the fuck can he treat such a top man like that. SIR BOBBY MUST BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE