Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I've been out this evening what's happened so far? Has Pardew pretty much got the job then? If so who has reported this there's been nothing on sky sports.

Jol's agent has said the Newcastle job won't be for him, therefor it must be Pardew

Guest SuperShola!

....what truely is the best form of showing our anger to the fat c***?

I know this is heavily discussed and nearly always the word protest comes to mind, but that is only in the short term.

What is the genuine threat we can pose to truely make the fat one feel an ounce of the pain we feel, which he single candidly has caused/is causing?

its constantly muted about not buying replica gear, programmes etc. which is definetly a start.

Then there is the choice of either going to the game & verbalising our hurt or voting with our feet& staying away.

The latter is imo the more definitive action, however I am nor a season ticket holder and as such haven't paid for my seat.

is it feasible to think we can get an empty stadium any time soon?

If not, what are the options?

A full stadium slagging the c*** doesn't seem to register with the smug fooker, he just sees all the pound signs in seats.

Also just what can a hurting fan do to portray their pain, anger, hurt, frustration etc. when they don't live in the country!

(getting drunk tonight is a good start!)

Fuck his daughter up the arse. Then his mam, then his Gran.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've been out this evening what's happened so far? Has Pardew pretty much got the job then? If so who has reported this there's been nothing on sky sports.

Jol's agent has said the Newcastle job won't be for him, therefor it must be Pardew

:'(

:sadnod:

I am always intrigued by the ego of a footballer. After everything that has gone on with this club since Ashley took over, Pardew must be aware that he isnt going to be walking into a good atmosphere. He can't surely think he would be wanted.

I am intrigued by the arrogance that must surely allow him to think he can rise above it all and be a success.

(assuming that all the Pardew rumours are true)

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

This would rank worse than Bolton employing that tit Megson.

And there is sod all we can do about it. Its bad enough losing Chris, but to replace him with this clown will hurt. The only thing he has had more experience in is being shit.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can somebody update me on the latest situation?

Jol's not coming defo, no other options aside from Pardew

Cannot believe this might come to pass.  Nothing against the bloke, but can't believe a sacked League 1 manager represents a better bet than Hughton and more to the point can't believe how shabbily Hughton was treated if this is the calibre of replacement we had in mind.  Not that it counts for f*** all, but I won't be going back until Ashley disappears into the sunset.

I can almost feel myself turning into one of those people who just likes to see all the North East teams doing well but doesn't really give that much of a f*** about any of them :(

he wasn't sacked from southampton for footballing reasons, in fact i remember many of their fans being up in arms (much in the same way many of our fans are) about it.

Indeed. Work with a lad who's a Southampton season ticket holder and he reckons Pardew did a terrific job and was their best manager in recent years.

William Hill.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can somebody update me on the latest situation?

Ashleys a cunt

Pardew is an arrogant prick who is nailed on to be next manager

Guest SuperShola!

Steve Bruce has bought the club.

Beardsley sacked.

Pardew is now king of Newcastle.

Ben Arfa, Nolan and Carroll all die in gay, drug fuelled sex heart attack.