Alan Pardew

JH

What happened to our hooligan firm element by the way?  Seem to act like dicks and embarrass us from time to time, but when we actually need someone to burn a car out or punch a twat they're nowhere to be seen.

:lol: Good point.

:lol:

Aye, on the continent the stadium would have been smashed up, the owner take hostage, and the boardroom turned into a crack house, by now.

We are shit.

Guest WashyGeordie

Alan Pardew

:facepalm:

There is more chance of me understanding Quantum physics, than understanding why we would boot out Hughton and get him in

Same as Wise, jobs for the boys.

Guest Gemmill

Which dipshit was it on here who was adamant that Ashley was "laying the foundations for long term success"

This appointment absolutely fucking reeks.

Which dipshit was it on here who was adamant that Ashley was "laying the foundations for long term success"

This appointment absolutely fucking reeks.

That was NE5 if memory serves

my god, cock right up freddy's arse, but boy was he ever right about mike.

Alan Pardew

:facepalm:

There is more chance of me understanding Quantum physics, than understanding why we would boot out Hughton and get him in

Same as Wise, jobs for the boys.

Exactly, this is not a football decision. He wants a mate as manager, its such a disgrace and unbelievable, but that is the amatur levels he operates on.

Guest dazzanufc1892

just whilst sat pondering, i was comparing this to the souness situation. i seem to remember that twat brought all his drinking buddies in, infact, thats the reason we probably didnt win the uefa cup. deja vu?

Mental how this season and as far as anyone can see, the long term future of NUFC has descended into oblivion in two days.

Literally nothing will happen whilst Ashley is in charge. I think that much has been absolutely confirmed these past 48 hours.

Maybe, maybe, it's best to just let the fat cunt get on with his masterplan. Wash his hands of the club (with no regard for the supporters, obviously) and just fuck off altogether. We're gonna have to bare the losses of the likes of Coloccini and Enrique, because Ashley won't go until the high earners are off the wage bill. If that's the only way to get rid of the fat twat, then so be it. I still want there to be a club in twenty years time.

Fucking morbid man.

Guest WashyGeordie

I wonder what will happen if Newcastle get relegated under this Chump?

I can imagine it to be worse than last time, wey, nothing happened last time, but i think it was to do with Shearer that softened the blow abit.

But this time, under these circumstances, and with Pardew it could be a totally different story.

This appointment absolutely f***ing reeks.

That was NE5 if memory serves

my god, cock right up freddy's arse, but boy was he ever right about mike.

Somewhere in NE5 there is sadness in being proved right.