Alan Pardew

JH

Guest EastEndGeordie

What's with the influx of incredibly s**** posters? Seriously, man, Ethi opened the floodgates.

I don't look so stupid now for once on here. :)

neesy you look like an Oxford graduate compared to this guy. We've lost 3 league games in almost 3 months ffs.

And we've only won three in the lat three months.

Guest EastEndGeordie

neesy you look like an Oxford graduate compared to this guy. We've lost 3 league games in almost 3 months ffs.

How many have we won in 3 months?

4 with 5 draws. With 2 of those against teams occupying the top four.

Yet we won two against Top four with Hughton

What's with the influx of incredibly s**** posters? Seriously, man, Ethi opened the floodgates.

And we've only won three in the lat three months.

4 actually, we're much harder to beat, part of that is down to team spirit, part of that is down to organisation which is credit to the manager.

We were were meant to be fighting relegation this season. Instead we're sitting 9th breathing down on the European spots and we're only there due to a bit of poor luck over the past few month. We could very easily be sitting in 6/7 if things had went our way.

Credit where credit's due and all that?

You're quite a miserable young chap aren't you?

Yet we lost home games against Blackpool and Stoke. Its a futile argument, I was a Hughton fan, but we seem to be a bit more savvy under Pardew, not sure exactly what you've got against him when your football team is doing well.

What a scathing compliment. :lol:

I actually like neesy, really nice lad away, actually stayed at his before one of the Reds v Blues games. He just struggles with the keyboard seemingly :lol:

4 actually, we're much harder to beat, part of that is down to team spirit, part of that is down to organisation which is credit to the manager.

Wigan, West Ham, Birmingham and who?

Liverpool. But that's me starting from the beginning of the Pardew reign.

Liverpool. But that's me starting from the beginning of the Pardew reign.

Sorry, I'm not being pedantic, I was going off the last 3 months which would have been the Man City game.

:thup: The Liverpool game is an iffy one because of the 'Hughton effect' tbf.

Guest EastEndGeordie

The fact we're not all agreeing he's been a total disaster shows how well things have turned out compared to expectations.

Meh. Next season we'll see lets be honest no decent signings despite his word that he word that he would doesn't forbode well. But he's doing alright ( I say this now that the alcohol has worn off) he's done quit well

Alas only time will tell.

The fact we're not all agreeing he's been a total disaster shows how well things have turned out compared to expectations.

Meh. Next season we'll see lets be honest no decent signings despite his word that he word that he would doesn't forbode well. But he's doing alright ( I say this now that the alcohol has worn off) he's done quit well

Alas only time will tell.

:lol:

I'm with EastEndGeordie on this one. Pardew's past record is everything even if he has learnt from his mistakes it doesn't matter, it's whats in the past that's important. He clearly isn't good enough, the fact we're only in contention for Europe is bitterly disappointing. Hughton would of had us in the top six no bother.

I'm with EastEndGeordie on this one. Pardew's past record is everything even if he has learnt from his mistakes it doesn't matter, it's whats in the past that's important. He clearly isn't good enough, the fact we're only in contention for Europe is bitterly disappointing. Hughton would of had us in the top six no bother.

Read my longer post on p 208. That will give you some background info regarding Pards. And I disagree with you. He got plenty of competence. Every player that has played under him has pointed this out. It's his ego that has hurt him in the past, not lack of skills.

Give him time..SAF was mm. from being sacked from Man U. That trophy saved him. So margins between success and failure is minimal sometimes.