Alan Pardew

JH

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob s**** to boot. We don't half pick them.

Yet you've gladly sing Hughton's praises? Pardew is an absolute cretin but him and Hughton are both distinctly average mangers.

Distinctly average? His acheievements suggested otherwise. I certainly rated him higher than average ability wise where as he was an outstanding decent human being too, the kind you always want associated with your club rather than cretins, f*** ups and absolute mugs like the likes of Pardew et al who infest every f***ing aspect of our once proud club. I cannot wait until the day the likes of Pardew are long gone from any chain of power at NUFC. The man doesn't deserve to be called manager of Newcastle United, a position not so long ago Sir Bobby proudly held.

It's easier to sing Hughton's praises because he was top bloke, Pardew isn't. However when it comes down to result they did a very similar job in the top flight.

Apart from Liverpool for obvious reasons, Pardew's failure to take three points off any team that wasn't still in danger on the last day should be a very loud alarm bell.

Tactics are about getting more than the sum of the parts out of the team and Pardew has proven himself to be miserably bad at it. Results like going to Goodison and the Emirates and coming away with three points will never happen under this man.

The less said about his impact on team spirit the better. He has absolutely decimated it.

And Hughton's inability to get results at home?

:lol:

What, like going an entire season unbeaten there or battering two top half teams 6-0 and 5-1? Give over man.

Take Liverpool away, he won two games at home, Pardew won three but played more games (two of those against teams who get relegated that Hughton never played). There's no improvement there imo.

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob s**** to boot. We don't half pick them.

Yet you've gladly sing Hughton's praises? Pardew is an absolute cretin but him and Hughton are both distinctly average mangers.

Distinctly average? His acheievements suggested otherwise. I certainly rated him higher than average ability wise where as he was an outstanding decent human being too, the kind you always want associated with your club rather than cretins, f*** ups and absolute mugs like the likes of Pardew et al who infest every f***ing aspect of our once proud club. I cannot wait until the day the likes of Pardew are long gone from any chain of power at NUFC. The man doesn't deserve to be called manager of Newcastle United, a position not so long ago Sir Bobby proudly held.

It's easier to sing Hughton's praises because he was top bloke, Pardew isn't. However when it comes down to result they did a very similar job in the top flight.

Apart from Liverpool for obvious reasons, Pardew's failure to take three points off any team that wasn't still in danger on the last day should be a very loud alarm bell.

Tactics are about getting more than the sum of the parts out of the team and Pardew has proven himself to be miserably bad at it. Results like going to Goodison and the Emirates and coming away with three points will never happen under this man.

The less said about his impact on team spirit the better. He has absolutely decimated it.

And Hughton's inability to get results at home?

:lol:

What, like going an entire season unbeaten there or battering two top half teams 6-0 and 5-1? Give over man.

Take Liverpool away, he won two games at home, Pardew won three but played more games (two of those against teams who get relegated that Hughton never played). There's no improvement there imo.

In the championship  :lol:  :lol: Let's just ignore the home losses to Blackburn, Stoke and relegated Blackpool  :clap:

Gosh the way people desperately spin things around here to suit their views  :idiot2:

Guest BooBoo

He's looking very weak at the moment. He must absolutely dread these press conferances as he knows he has no palatable answers.

He's looking very weak at the moment. He must absolutely dread these press conferances as he knows he has no palatable answers.

Only a matter of time until the screw starts to turn on the cunt.

Why do you hate him?

You're just doing it deliberately now.

Why do you hate him?

QFT.

All of our best performances came under Hughton with the exception of Liverpool at home (Pardew's first game) which the players said was not down to Pardew and the Arsenal game post Carroll where you could argue that was Barton and Nolan who dragged us back into that game.

Pardew picked up points against the lesser teams against whom we had lost earlier in the season but with average performances.

Why do you hate him?

QFT.

Fuck off the pair of you, if you don't want anyone to put any questions or other points of view then why spend so much time on a forum?

Why do you hate him?

QFT.

Fuck off the pair of you, if you don't want anyone to put any questions or other points of view then why spend so much time on a forum?

Well howay man, why ask stupid questions with obvious answers?

Is the sky blue?

Why do you hate him?

QFT.

Toys coming out of the pram because you've got more ridiculous defending to do today Ian?

It's blatently obvious why I hate the cunt and has been throughout all of our discussions on the fella.

Stupid question tbh.

Don't believe you're so naive as to not even know why people would dislike the patsy.

I guess there's point in posting anything other than the hatred of anything connected to the club management then. I should know that already TBF.

Yep.

Bunch of cunts.

A cockney bunch of cunts no less. Unfortunately no geordie saviours have got two pennies to rub together otherwise we wouldn't be going through this agony. The only one who had some capital was Fat Fred and he ran out of Newcastle with a 40m swag bag and was last seen trying to buy some Spanish club for £10m.

I guess there's point in posting anything other than the hatred of anything connected to the club management then. I should know that already TBF.

Yep.

Bunch of cunts.

A cockney bunch of cunts no less. Unfortunately no geordie saviours have got two pennies to rub together otherwise we wouldn't be going through this agony. The only one who had some capital was Fat Fred and he ran out of Newcastle with a 40m swag bag and was last seen trying to buy some Spanish club for £10m.

Doesn't have to be a geordie, just preferably not a complete cunt.

Yep.

Bunch of cunts.

http://www.dsboard.de/phex/pics/nuf/eyes-bleed.jpg

Yep.

Bunch of cunts.

Good luck with that then.

Yep.

Bunch of cunts.

Good luck with that then.

Thanks.

I think it's possible in all this to have a more grounded opinion. He's obviously not the best manager in the world, and he's obviously either not telling the full truth or doesn't know the full truth and is telling what he believes to be the truth..... But at the same time, he's doing an already difficult job in extraordinarily difficult circumstances, and on the pitch, he's doing it pretty well for the most part.

Remember in all of this, not one of the players has had a bad word to say about him. It's all been directed at the board.

I remember at the Joey and Nolan talk-ins Joey was saying that he got on very well with Pardew and he was working very hard on his behalf to get him the deal he wanted.

Just saying... just because the owners are idiots, doesn't mean that everyone associated with them has to be tarnished with the same brush.

Didn't Nolan complain about Pardew?

I think it's possible in all this to have a more grounded opinion. He's obviously not the best manager in the world, and he's obviously either not telling the full truth or doesn't know the full truth and is telling what he believes to be the truth..... But at the same time, he's doing an already difficult job in extraordinarily difficult circumstances, and on the pitch, he's doing it pretty well for the most part.

Remember in all of this, not one of the players has had a bad word to say about him. It's all been directed at the board.

I remember at the Joey and Nolan talk-ins Joey was saying that he got on very well with Pardew and he was working very hard on his behalf to get him the deal he wanted.

Just saying... just because the owners are idiots, doesn't mean that everyone associated with them has to be tarnished with the same brush.

And look how well that went.

He's getting found out by more people, more and more each day.

Look, I know you don't like him. You've made it clear on here for weeks. I'm just telling you what Barton himself said. Whether he was successful or not in his attempts to get Barton the deal is really irrelevant (knowing the men upstairs that he has to deal with). The point I was making is that the players don't seem to dislike him.... and none of the ones who have left or are leaving have said a bad word about him.

Yet.

Edit - And you're bang on. I hate the cunt. I wouldn't be taken in by him-  no point in listening to the bloke when he's got fuck all influence.

I don't think so, unless you've read something I haven't?

It was from the News of The World and from an un-named source so not 100%.

A source close to Nolan told The News of the World:  "Kevin is disappointed with Alan Pardew.

"Kevin is especially disappointed because he made a point of supporting the manager when he first arrived at Newcastle.

"He thinks Pardew paid lip-service to keeping him at Newcastle.

"He feels let down and he's furious with his former manager. Kev expected him to try harder to keep him at the club during contract talks.

"The incentives they wanted put in Kev's contract were all about how high up the league table Newcastle finished.

"They are managers' clauses, not players'. If they'd wanted him to be manager, they should have given him the job.

"It was a very difficult time for Alan Pardew to take over and the support of the club captain was crucial.

"He needed Kevin Nolan on board and Kevin made sure the dressing room moved forward with the new manager.

"When the crunch came, the manager did not reciprocate the support and that was very disappointing.

"Kevin was a big character who helped him settle in and that was forgotten."

Didn't Nolan complain about Pardew?

I don't think so, unless you've read something I haven't?

I seem to remember that he said he felt a bit let down by Pardew - that he didn't fight hard enough to keep him.

Look, I know you don't like him. You've made it clear on here for weeks. I'm just telling you what Barton himself said. Whether he was successful or not in his attempts to get Barton the deal is really irrelevant (knowing the men upstairs that he has to deal with). The point I was making is that the players don't seem to dislike him.... and none of the ones who have left or are leaving have said a bad word about him.

Yet.

Yes yet. I can't predict the future can I (neither can you by the way  :lol:).

However, it's been 7 months since Carroll left and 6 weeks since Nolan. Still nothing.....

All I'm saying is if Pardew was a bad and as "part of the cockney mafia" as some people on here and Twitter would have you believe, don't you think we would have heard about it by now.

Some people may have believed he had more influence at the time of the AC sale.

I should think that people now realise he's got jack all to do with the club, apart from taking names out of a hat every weekend.