Alan Pardew

JH

What a start. 9 out of 15 points. I expected 4 tbh.

Yep, can't complain at all really. The manner of the Spurs defeat was rage-inducingly pitiful, but Pardew deserves stacks of credit for keeping Hughton's momentum going. He and the players are doing really, really well.

I doubt Hughton would have started Best. And Lovenkrands for that matter. A team with Nolan masquerading as a striker would have been the Hughton way.

Hughtons last 5 = 2 points. Team looked a shambles.

Pardews first 5 = 9 points.

Early days yet though so three more wins 3 more draws and we can start to play with the pressure off.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think he's going to be sacked tomorrow. Pretty sure I caught him giving a wave Level7.  :undecided:

Who swapped the voting options around?  :lol:

I think he's going to be sacked tomorrow. Pretty sure I caught him giving a wave Level7.  :undecided:

Who swapped the voting options around?  :lol:

I wanted to see how long it'd take someone to notice :lol: I did it about 3/4 days ago :laugh:

Yep, can't complain at all really. The manner of the Spurs defeat was rage-inducingly pitiful, but Pardew deserves stacks of credit for keeping Hughton's momentum going. He and the players are doing really, really well.

Really??

Chuffed to hear he wants someone in before Stevenage. Says he's touch and go on a couple ( from .co.uk.) NUFCTV*

The one thing he has done well, since day one, is say the right things in front of the camera (even if it's been rebuked at the time) :thup: not the same style as CH (:smitten:) but still favourable. Hope he keeps it up.

Really??

Yeah. Bent over and willingly accepted it, even with a man up. But we've made up for it with two very good performances.

Really??

Yeah. Bent over and willingly accepted it, even with a man up. But we've made up for it with two very good performances.

I must have been at a different round to you Matt, the Newcastle team I saw at WHL tried and tried to score until the last minute of injury time, we just lacked the creativity and quality to create sufficient chances to test Gomes until Spurs were in front.

I cba talking about the Spurs game, but it reminded me of Souness/Roeder/Allardyce. Pretty sure i wasn't the only one.

As i've said. Two excellent wins have followed and, for now, that shite performance down there can be forgotten. 

I cba talking about the Spurs game, but it reminded me of Souness/Roeder/Allardyce. Pretty sure i wasn't the only one.

As i've said. Two excellent wins have followed and, for now, that shite performance down there can be forgotten. 

Disagree, our last cba perfromance was at The Hawthorns. I'm sure you weren't the only one to have a different view :thup:

Agree about the lat two games, we've continued to get up and at the opposition - the recurring theme of Pardew's reign so far. If it's just 'the new manager effect' with players trying harder to impress him, then long may it continue.