Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Ridzuan

The only Alan I would take right now is Alan Shearer, not Alan Pardew or Alan Curbishley. Too bad big fat Mike is too dumb to realise this.

Guest Wally_McFool

Dear Mr Pardew,

You are clearly not wanted here so fuck off from even considering coming to Newcastle.

Love

Wally

Clutching at straws here but for a time we were regularly linked with a Spanish manager (can't remember the name).  Could it be that he is the target and that Pardew is to be the assistant like Platt to Mancini?

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this wanker. Eugh.

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

I do think we deserve better than Alan fucking Pardew. If that makes me clueless/ignorant/demanding then so be it.

I agree that we should get a "more experienced" manager than Pardew (if those are the reasons given for sacking Hughton) but I'm not physically sick at the prospect of his appointment.

Bloody hell, we've already had Souness :lol:

When did Pardews name first get mentioned or is this a classic case of Mountain / Molehill?

few weeks back it was supposed to be a case of "when not if" pardew came in to replace hughton. then a few hours before hughton got the sack yesterday the same guy (golfmag) said hughton is being fired that afternoon and everything is ready for pardew to come in.

Guest Heneage

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this w*****. Eugh.

Oh, give over :lol: I don't particularly care for his appointment and sacking Hughton was never on my radar during the cold, miserable walk out of The Hawthorns but this OTT-vitriol comes across as yet another example of deluded/clueless/ignorant/demanding/insert generic media stereotype Newcastle fans thinking "they deserve better".

I do think we deserve better than Alan f***ing Pardew. If that makes me clueless/ignorant/demanding then so be it.

Still man, physically sick. :lol:

The thought about Pardew becoming our manager makes me feel physically sick. It's not as if it's bad enough that we got rid of a very likeable man and a decent up and coming manager, but then we might end up with this w*****. Eugh.

I do think we deserve better than Alan f***ing Pardew. If that makes me clueless/ignorant/demanding then so be it.

Still man, physically sick. :lol:

He'll be "genuinely depressed" next O0

And who is GolfMag?

He works with Ashley I think, probably for SD.

Does he work on the top floor?

He does honestly work with Ashley in some form. This isn't the first time he's known about Newcastle news before everyone else. Pretty certain he announced that SA was gone too.

Guest Ridzuan

This whole thing is surreal, how can one man be so dumb? To the point where he makes a sacking a majority of the fans disagree with, to hiring someone every fan disagrees with. It's insane this is being forced on us.

When Mike Ashely days on this planet is over with, we should preserve his brain and do a study on it to see how he always come up with strange and stupid decisions.