Alan Pardew

JH

Can you actually believe that Alan Pardew is going to be our manager?  Remember when it was Bobby Robson, and then we looked back on JFK as thank god it's not that joke anymore, we have a good guy here for the right reasons. To think just yesterday morning if you'd told me Alan f***ing Pardew will be manager next week.

Mackems must be loving this, will be hilarious for them reading us.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I hope he gets dogs abuse.

Fuck giving the manager support, waste of fucking time with this twat in charge.

Especially since he's apparently been waiting around behind Hughton's back waiting for us to concede a corner and give Ashley the opportunity to pull the trigger. Cunt.

iam bewildered with all this talk of pardew. where has it come from and whats the link to why mike ashley would give him the job. makes no sense.

i really think it will be someone else. someone just as obscure.

as we have seen with the board in the past, there will be NO plan in place and they will be merely sitting round a table discussion possible appointments now.

after allardyce was sacked it was a couple of days later when keegan "got a call". seemed all very thoughtless. likewise with kinnear,it wasn't a quick appointment and even then it was short term for "a couple of weeks" which led to an extended stay. madness.

i would like to think like everyone else that there 'must' be something in place, or a good reason why they would shamefully discard chris, but i simply think there isnt.