Alan Pardew

JH

Guest prestonj1989

I would feel sorry for Pardew if he was appointed, to be totally honest.

Fuckin why man?

Filling the shoes of a manager who everyone loved, hated by the fans from day one, and on course to be sacked by Ashley after not having a fair chance to succeed.

He shouldn't accept the job then.

Guest GAMMELL

Fuckin why man?

Filling the shoes of a manager who everyone loved, hated by the fans from day one, and on course to be sacked by Ashley after not having a fair chance to succeed.

He wont give a toss what the fans make of him, he'll earn a decent number whilst bigging up his reputation as a supposed Premier league manager again.

Fuckin why man?

He's a shit manager. He's used to it.

HA HA HA HA its gonner be Parspew.  HA HA

The bloke will be judged instantly by every newcaslte fan from the first minute.  He wont last.

Why won't he last? Mike Ashley quite clearly does not give a f*** what we think or what we do. He doesn't care if we attend games or not, he doesn't care if we protest and he certainly won't give a s*** if we get on the back of Alan Pardew.

This is his club remember, not ours

He wont last has if things turn sour quickley he'll be jacked.  He has now forced out, not called and ejected three likeable people in KK, Shearer an now Hughton.

Fans wont be best pleased if all the work and players have been put in is taken apart by Souness mark 2.

Allardyce was sacked because he wasn't Ashley's appointment

Keegan walked because he was undermined

Kinnear would probably still be here if it wasn't for his dodgy ticker

Shearer was offered the job after our relegation and never contacted again

Hughton was sacked for seemingly no reason at all

which one of those managers left because the fans got on their back?

The bloke will be judged instantly by every newcaslte fan from the first minute.  He wont last.

Why won't he last? Mike Ashley quite clearly does not give a f*** what we think or what we do. He doesn't care if we attend games or not, he doesn't care if we protest and he certainly won't give a s*** if we get on the back of Alan Pardew.

He wont last has if things turn sour quickley he'll be jacked.  He has now forced out, not called and ejected three likeable people in KK, Shearer an now Hughton.

Fans wont be best pleased if all the work and players have been put in is taken apart by Souness mark 2.

Allardyce was sacked because he wasn't Ashley's appointment

Keegan walked because he was undermined

Kinnear would probably still be here if it wasn't for his dodgy ticker

Shearer was offered the job after our relegation and never contacted again

Hughton was sacked for seemingly no reason at all

which one of those managers left because the fans got on their back?

Of those only Allardyce was getting a shit load of stick, so its just possible the fans had some bearing on the decision to sack him. Otherwise none of them were getting anything out of the ordinary. Even JFK was sort of tolerated through gritted teeth.

If it is true that Pardew has been sitting waiting for Ashley to give Hughton the boot, then I think he is going to have a difficult time ahead of him.  Not only will the fans distrust him but so will the players.  I am of the opinion that Ashley wants certain players moved on and that Hughton's public support for his "group of lads" made that difficult as the players wanted to play for him and trusted him.  I cannot imagine Pardew having that respect and therefore players may be happier to leave the club. 

I read something in the last few hours that Pardew is a pal of Llambias and part of their social scene so it fits that he would get the job - another mate he can trust. 

Just cannot imagine for one minute understand why they would think that Pardew would be an improvement on Hughton.  All I can think of is that he is a mate and that's seems to be what Ashley values above all else.

But in the back of my mind is - can Ashley seriously afford to let this club get relegated again and on that basis Pardew is a huge risk.

Just hoping that we are in for a pleasant surprise but I seriously doubt it.

I'm not saying that....

Hughton was liked by the fans and everyone understood the postion the club was in.

Hughton has now been moved out by Ashley for and looking very likely a total douce bag pardew. 

Because a fans fav has now gone and a fans fav as ew grew to like the guy and a appreciate him pardew the so called experienced manager is going to instantly judged by the fans as he is Ashleys man.

I would say that Allerdyce was getting a canny bit of stick from some fans.

If it is true that Pardew has been sitting waiting for Ashley to give Hughton the boot, then I think he is going to have a difficult time ahead of him.  Not only will the fans distrust him but so will the players.  I am of the opinion that Ashley wants certain players moved on and that Hughton's public support for his "group of lads" made that difficult as the players wanted to play for him and trusted him.  I cannot imagine Pardew having that respect and therefore players may be happier to leave the club. 

I read something in the last few hours that Pardew is a pal of Llambias and part of their social scene so it fits that he would get the job - another mate he can trust. 

Just cannot imagine for one minute understand why they would think that Pardew would be an improvement on Hughton.  All I can think of is that he is a mate and that's seems to be what Ashley values above all else.

But in the back of my mind is - can Ashley seriously afford to let this club get relegated again and on that basis Pardew is a huge risk.

Just hoping that we are in for a pleasant surprise but I seriously doubt it.

If Ashley only wanted to hire one of his mates as manager then surely he has had plenty of chances to do that before now.

No it isn't his to destroy. If this club will be destroyed, we the fans will do it before we allow the cunt to bring it down. Mark my words, if Ashley appoints Pardew, it will be the end of him. He will be forced to sell as I don't see the fans shutting up about this one.

Does Pardew have a background team that follow him?

Chris Makin & Stan Collymore.

Odds have been slashed that we sign John Terry, Wayne Rooney & Ashley Cole if Pardew gets the job, so not all bad.

So say they've binned Hughton because they say they want 'more experience' and get Pardew in, do they let him make changes in January? What if those changes are wank and we go down (or very nearly) - do they then sack Pardew? Who comes in then?

I know our squad is hardly brimming with talent but there are some good players there who have stuck with us when they probably shouldn't have, and players who plenty of other clubs would want. IMO we're staring down the barrel of a Souness-style demolition of the team, squad and possibly club here.

So say they've binned Hughton because they say they want 'more experience' and get Pardew in, do they let him make changes in January? What if those changes are w*** and we go down (or very nearly) - do they then sack Pardew? Who comes in then?

I know our squad is hardly brimming with talent but there are some good players there who have stuck with us when they probably shouldn't have, and players who plenty of other clubs would want. IMO we're staring down the barrel of a Souness-style demolition of the team, squad and possibly club here.

That's the scary thing. IMO this appointment would be much worse than Souness, i honestly can't see anything other than a Leeds style collapse with Pardew in charge.