Alan Pardew

JH

:lol: More and more examples of the pointlessness of Twitter.

Yeah, Curbs over Pardew. Still wouldn't be happy that we've got rid of Hughton to do so. But wouldn't be as devastating.

This is probably the crux of the issue here (for me), the decision to remove Hughton was made by the 'board' (Cockney Mafia) and as far as anyone on here knows (GolfMag included O0) was not done by Alan Pardew.

I understand and empathise with people being upset about Hughton being canned, but the people behind that decision are not called Alan Pardew.

Pardew, if he does end up being appointed, looks increasingly likely to be carrying the anger of Ashley's/Llambias' decision-making. I don't necessarily rate him (for the record, I don't really have a view one way or the other, he's a bit of an unknown), I just think he's coming in for a lot of unfair abuse in this thread.

Is this WUM-tastic enough Davros? :lol: :rolleyes:

:lol: More and more examples of the pointlessness of Twitter.

Yeah, Curbs over Pardew. Still wouldn't be happy that we've got rid of Hughton to do so. But wouldn't be as devastating.

This is probably the crux of the issue here (for me), the decision to remove Hughton was made by the 'board' (Cockney Mafia) and as far as anyone on here knows (GolfMag included O0) was not done by Alan Pardew.

I understand and empathise with people being upset about Hughton being canned, but the people behind that decision are not called Alan Pardew.

Pardew, if he does end up being appointed, looks increasingly likely to be carrying the anger of Ashley's/Llambias' decision-making. I don't necessarily rate him (for the record, I don't really have a view one way or the other, he's a bit of an unknown), I just think he's coming in for a lot of unfair abuse in this thread.

Is this WUM-tastic enough Davros? :lol: :rolleyes:

Well, IF he is appointed there is some evidence to suggest this has been ironed out behind the scenes in the past couple of weeks, which sort of makes him complicit, doesn't it?

Other than that, he's just not the significant step up that would warrant the idiots at the top to go through all this trouble. It would be idiotic by all parties concerned.

If we end with Pardew this whole situation will somehow become even more pathetic.  All this hassle, turmoil, disruption to replace Hughton with...Pardew!

He's fucking shit and a knob to add to that!  This is Ashley's fool proof way to keep us in the PL?  Fuck off Mike, Hughton was going to do all this and with more class and dignity than any of your fucking cronies and relics like Kinnear and Pardew.

All NE journalists seem to think its going to be Pardew.  :dowie:

What the f***!!!!  Ashley must be one of the thickest f***ing men in Britain

Where you seeing that?

Twitter, looking at the ones I know of and hearing what McNally was saying.