Alan Pardew

JH

Can't wait for the next 24 hours in this thread like :lol: Some people have been waiting for this...

incidentally, i haven't. i'll say he's a clown who doesnt deserve to manage nufc who got the job because his boss is a grade a cunt every single day for the rest of his nufc career, whether we win or lose.

nice of you to stand in for him before anyone even says anything like. truth is we dont need to, the spirits gone and our best players are following. bank balance looks good though  :celb:

Useless f***ing fannyrat, though to be fair the fans deserve him for lying down and accepting the appointment.

Absolutely. Should have ran the detestable s*** out of town from day one.

What a load of absolute s**** from you both. :lol:

What was your act of defiance btw, Wullie? Constantly having a go at him on this forum?

Useless f***ing fannyrat, though to be fair the fans deserve him for lying down and accepting the appointment.

What was your act of defiance btw, Wullie? Constantly having a go at him on this forum?

:lol:

I include myself. The support as a whole should have stood up against his appointment, by whatever means necessary.

He's  responsible for results and performances on the pitch and once again he fucked up. He deserves the criticism heading his way and he's got 2 weeks before he can put it right.

Against Everton he dicked about with the back 4 and played players out of position and we deservedly lost. He then had 2 weeks to come up with a plan to deal with Stoke. This time he dicked about with the formation and we got smashed 4-0. He doesn't play the games himself but he picks the ones that do. He stands or falls by what happens on the park just as Hughton and any other manager does. It's now 1 win from 10 and the buffer is down to 4 points.

Pardew's not beyond criticism and knew exactly what he was getting into. Lose against Wolves and we're in the shit up to our necks. A genuine 6 pointer and we'll play them without Tiote. Champion.

I'm fast losing patience with him. Not because he's done a bad job, because he hasn't, but because he's making the same mistakes and not learning from them.

Very similar to Hughton in that respect.

He's now got 2 weeks to come up with something for Wolves who are on a bit a roll. Saturday 3pm kick off means I'm not too hopeful. Our 3 (winnable) remaining home fixtures are scarily close to the Boro, Pompey and Fulham fixtures we had at the end of the season we went down.

I'm fast losing patience with him. Not because he's done a bad job, because he hasn't, but because he's making the same mistakes and not learning from them.

He has done a bad job.

Guest hobshobs

Ameobi and Lovenkrands. Premier strikefore - no chance.

Steve Harper top goalkeeper - no chance.

Sol Campbell - finished.

Kevin Nolan - Pardew surprised he's not in the England squad. He had to be joking.

Just a few of his mistakes. Tonight I really can't be bothered making the full list.

Ameobi and Lovenkrands. Premier strikefore - no chance.

Steve Harper top goalkeeper - no chance.

Sol Campbell - finished.

Kevin Nolan - Pardew surprised he's not in the England squad. He had to be joking.

Just a few of his mistakes. Tonight I really can't be bothered making the full list.

You don't need to make a list, the transfer window is enough.

Very similar to Hughton in that respect.

He's now got 2 weeks to come up with something for Wolves who are on a bit a roll. Saturday 3pm kick off means I'm not too hopeful. Our 3 (winnable) remaining home fixtures are scarily close to the Boro, Pompey and Fulham fixtures we had at the end of the season we went down.

:sadnod:

He has done a bad job.

The same nonsense every bastarding week, man. Get a fucking life.

:lol:

keep smiling lads, as long as you get a little bit of joy from looking 'level-headed'.

Guest Chubby Jason

He's done an OK job but it was a nonsensical appointment any way you look at it. To sack a man that has gone over and above expectations and replace him with a man that's just been sacked from a third division club was utterly pathetic and based on jobs for the boys rather than for the benefit of the club, just sheer idiocy from the board as usual.

Totally agree with this.

Has cost us the last two games with his selections IMO. You just don't fuck about with your defence when there is nothing glaringly wrong.

He's done an OK job but it was a nonsensical appointment any way you look at it. To sack a man that has gone over and above expectations and replace him with a man that's just been sacked from a third division club was utterly pathetic and based on jobs for the boys rather than for the benefit of the club, just sheer idiocy from the board as usual.

He came into a club which was fairly settled, we’ve lost our best forward, we’ve got a player who is arguably our best defender refusing to sign a new contract and we have one of our best midfielders also refusing to sign a new contract.  We’ve had a transfer window which saw us getting rid of 4 players who could have played a part for us.  We brought in a player who is yet to kick a ball in anger.  He was injured before we signed him and we brought in a forward who was released by a club who are playing in the 2nd division.

The manager regularly goes to the press and tells the media things which are personal to our players and the team spirit look wrecked.  Look at his time at other clubs and you’ll find people talking about him losing the dressing room, I wonder why?

We’ve won once in our last 10 league and cup games with a manager who was supposed to be an upgrade.  The form over our last 10 league and cup games is relegation form.  If that's him doing an OK job then god help us if he does a bad one.

Guest Chubby Jason

He came into a club which was fairly settled, we’ve lost our best forward, we’ve got a player who is arguably our best defender refusing to sign a new contract and we have one of our best midfielders also refusing to sign a new contract.  We’ve had a transfer window which saw us getting rid of 4 players who could have played a part for us.  We brought in a player who is yet to kick a ball in anger.  He was injured before we signed him and we brought in a forward who was released by a club who are playing in the 2nd division.

The manager regularly goes to the press and tells the media things which are personal to our players and the team spirit look wrecked.  Look at his time at other clubs and you’ll find people talking about him losing the dressing room, I wonder why?

We’ve won once in our last 10 league and cup games with a manager who was supposed to be an upgrade.  The form over our last 10 league and cup games is relegation form.  If that's him doing an OK job then god help us if he does a bad one.

Your first paragraph sums up what he's up against regarding the morons that run the club. Any manager would struggle with that kind of nonsense going on above him. It doesn't change the fact, however that he never should have been here in the first place & has done nothing in his recent past to deserve the right to manage a Premiership club.

Guest neesy111

Starting to feel dejavue with Pardew from the Glenn Roeder experience.  Good start papering over his mistakes.

Would like to be proved wrong as I'm usually am.

Starting to feel dejavue with Pardew from the Glenn Roeder experience.  Good start papering over his mistakes.

Would like to be proved wrong as I'm usually am.

neesy mate, sometimes i don't think it's that your wrong, just that the gods will wait to see what you have decided then make things turn out otherwise just to have a giggle at your expense.