Alan Pardew

JH

My opinion is that a guy who has come into a hostile environment and performed admirably should get a break!

If the rumours are true, then he was one of the reasons the so-called hostile environment was created.

So it was his decision to sack Hughton and bring himself in?

Where did I say that?

My opinion is that a guy who has come into a hostile environment and performed admirably should get a break!

If the rumours are true, then he was one of the reasons the so-called hostile environment was created.

Where did I say that?

Ok so what did you say? He knew he had the gig some weeks/months beforehand?

There doesn't appear to be any hostility now, although I suppose it's possible that a few senior players might have been miffed that the easy going Hughton was being replaced.

Where did I say that?

Those were the rumours at the time. Yes.

Where did I say that?

Those were the rumours at the time. Yes.

which is basically what you'd want.

club doesn't think manager is up to it

club sounds someone out about job

results go against incumbent

sacked

other bloke brought in.

Another one of Pardew's brain fart substitution days has cost us local bragging rights.

:rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes but he's fucked things up at his previous clubs with hare brained substitutions.

I hold the fucker accountable for this result. He took it easy after we were 3-0 up and that message was transmitted to the players. At 3-2 he should have been screaming at the players, instead he just stood by the sideline looking smug like he had no interest and the players responded the same way!

Where did I say that?

Pardew's contract was being written up in October, two months before he was appointed. Can only guess he would have known along.