Alan Pardew

JH

He is going to field some questions about jose's comments.

Not expecting him to go against the hierachy but it increases the pressure

Looking forward to seeing the PR Machine in full flow on this one.

Billy Liar will be coming up with his bullshit now.

He will just say how players need to be a bit more sensible in these public forums and the matter is being dealt with internally.

He'll be pressed on the liar point if any of the press pack have got the bollocks to have a go at him.

Obviously that will exclude the local press who've all been NUFC-castrated in order to keep their pointless jobs.

I must say I quite agree with the bolton fan on the quality in numbers. But our quality in numbers has increased since last season ended. Hopefully we'll add a striker and another player in defence or on the wing.

Tavernier seems like he's seen as a player for the first team squad this year. Ferguson has allready taken quite a few steps last season. And hopefully another player like henderson, richardson, ameobi(the little one), phil airey will take a step and play a part in the first team squad aswell next season.

Guest BooBoo

Pardew tomorrow:

"Im aware of Jose's comments and it's disappointing. Jose has made it clear he wants to move on but we've offered him an exceptional contract. We have been active in the transfer market and I've always felt that the money we got for Andy Carroll was going to be a millstone around our necks this summer. We've spent sensibly and brought some great great footballers to the club. We are still looking and things should start to move along a bit more when we get back from the States. I think (the tour) has been a great trip for us."

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew tomorrow:

"Im aware of Jose's comments and it's disappointing. Jose has made it clear he wants to move on but we've offered him an exceptional contract. We have been active in the transfer market and I've always felt that the money we got for Andy Carroll was going to be a millstone around our necks this summer. We've spent sensibly and brought some great great footballers to the club. We are still looking and things should start to move along a bit more when we get back from the States. I think (the tour) has been a great trip for us."

Otter thats scary

Pardew tomorrow:

Probably all true.

I'll take that with a touch of salt, considering I've seen Ben Arfa being compared with Maradona and people claiming Barton is better than the Man Utd midfield on here recently.

Just an outsider's view.

Person, not people. On both cases.

I'm sure I could find someone on a Bolton forum saying Kevin Davies is better than Rooney :laugh:

Message boards as a whole should not be held responsible for their most stupid members.

Just imagine :frantic:

I'd love Pardew to come out with something like "Yes, Jose is right, these tight fisted CBs have no intention of spending the 35 million, all this waffle about hidden fees etc is just to placate the plebs... Jeeesus, it is so easy to see, are you all really that thick. On a more positive note I have to say, we have done great so far and if the crocks we have bought hold out we may be on to a winner, specially if fat boy or sneering sid can get rid of them next year at a higher price."

Enriques tweet has certainly pushed me over to the anti-ashley side until proved wrong... Oh well, my knees may stand up to it!

Guest BooBoo

Lose at Sunderland and Pardew will be on the ropes. It's a long way back from any defeat to that mob.

Good luck for the start of the season Alain, it's gonna be fucking tough!

Don't think it's going to be half as bad as people are saying TBH... I wouldn't think it would be any worse than last year.

A loss away to manu and beating Aston Villa 6-0?

Good luck for the start of the season Alain, it's gonna be fucking tough!

Don't think it's going to be half as bad as people are saying TBH... I wouldn't think it would be any worse than last year.

A loss away to manu and beating Aston Villa 6-0?

Ah sorry, I meant the season as a whole.

I think Pardew's job will be pretty safe as long as he tows the party line regardless of the grief he will get from the fans.  If he goes, it will be because he gets us relegated or has had enough.

I've got no time for Pardew but his replacement would be another out of work, desperate and cheap manager so I cannot imagine that he would be replaced by someone better. 

I think Pardew's job will be pretty safe as long as he tows the party line regardless of the grief he will get from the fans.  If he goes, it will be because he gets us relegated or has had enough.

I've got no time for Pardew but his replacement would be another out of work, desperate and cheap manager so I cannot imagine that he would be replaced by someone better. 

Agree with this.

What will be interesting will be his reaction when he starts getting shit off the fans.