Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

does pardew know any other formation other than 442???? 

its always 44 fucking two!  fuck sake! either that or he pisses with the front two and call it 4411, jesus!

how about reading a book about football alan,  451, 433, 4-2-3-1????

it took alan pardew 81 minutes to change the shape of the team , 81 god damn minutes! meaning it took this retarded excuse of a manager to fucking realise we were being out ran out played by the opposition ??? omfg!!!!

after 45mins he dont do jack when we got embarressed, took him 60 minutes or so to make a sub but does not change the shape of the team, like for like ba for shola???  pointless!!!  we go and being out ran for another 20 mins until he fucking realise we had to change the shape, omg!!!!

any premiership manager that gets out foxed , out played, out footballed out classed by Fukking!!!! WArnock cock team  needs to be shot, hung drwan and quatered!!!,  pardew should be bloodly well ashamed of himself,  i supported this prick when we got rid of houghton,  gave him the benifit of the doubt and this is how he fuking repays us with his amatuer cockups! 

ok fine the team spirit may have been decimated by the sales and power above, but fukking changing the team shape is when we are getting outgunned is the least you can expect even an 8 year old retarded playstation fifa bandit to manage atleast!!! fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :dave:

He played 4-5-1 on December 28th 2010 away to Tottenham Hotspur.

He played 3-5-2 away to Stoke City on March 19th 2011.

He played 4-2-3-1 away to Sunderland on Saturday 20th August 2011

I think tonight just sums us this forum now for me like. Depressing as f***.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Ever considered supporting Stoke City?

What's that got to do with it? :lol:

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Are you happy with that performance and style of play?

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

It had nothing to do with resilience really though did it, it was pure luck and their shit finishing.

People just want to see some proper bloody football being played after we brought in all the signings to do it. That's all. If we wanted long balls and spoiler tactics we could have just kept Allardyce.

Because if results are the ONLY thing that matters to you, they might suit you better. Alternatively why go to the game, or watch on TV when you can just look on Teletext?

Probably rather lose 4-3 :aww:

Or just looking at the numbers instead of watching the football?

Honestly Nut, what part of Newcastle's football has pleased you this season? Possession? Steely midfield? Passing? Watertight defence? Precious few bright spots for me. If that makes me depressing as f***, then fine :dontknow:. One of Crumpy's Papering over the cracks threads wouldn't be out of place for me though.

Results do actually count as part of the football you know :razz:

does pardew know any other formation other than 442???? 

its always 44 f***ing two!  f*** sake! either that or he pisses with the front two and call it 4411, jesus!

how about reading a book about football alan,  451, 433, 4-2-3-1????

it took alan pardew 81 minutes to change the shape of the team , 81 god damn minutes! meaning it took this retarded excuse of a manager to f***ing realise we were being out ran out played by the opposition ??? omfg!!!!

after 45mins he dont do jack when we got embarressed, took him 60 minutes or so to make a sub but does not change the shape of the team, like for like ba for shola???  pointless!!!  we go and being out ran for another 20 mins until he f***ing realise we had to change the shape, omg!!!!

any premiership manager that gets out foxed , out played, out footballed out classed by Fukking!!!! WArnock cock team  needs to be shot, hung drwan and quatered!!!,  pardew should be bloodly well ashamed of himself,  i supported this prick when we got rid of houghton,  gave him the benifit of the doubt and this is how he fuking repays us with his amatuer cockups! 

ok fine the team spirit may have been decimated by the sales and power above, but fukking changing the team shape is when we are getting outgunned is the least you can expect even an 8 year old retarded playstation fifa bandit to manage atleast!!! f*** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :dave:

He played 4-5-1 on December 28th 2010 away to Tottenham Hotspur.

He played 3-5-2 away to Stoke City on March 19th 2011.

He played 4-2-3-1 away to Sunderland on Saturday 20th August 2011

fuck off with your bollocks,

we played 4-4 fucking two vs the mackems it was clearly stroller and ba up there 

Because if results are the ONLY thing that matters to you, they might suit you better. Why go to the game, or watch on TV when you can just look on Teletext?

If you can't see why we'd perform like that when QPR are on a buzz after promotion and half a new team out, I'm baffled.

We've been lucky in all of our matches and it's game 5 of the season and we haven't controlled a game yet.  We're 4th like you say but any on the results so far could have gone another way and that luck will not last forever.

We can't keep playing shit and expect to keep picking up points.  We'll come up against a good team in form and we'll get turned over unless we do something different.

Honestly Nut, what part of Newcastle's football has pleased you this season? Possession? Steely midfield? Passing? Watertight defence? Precious few bright spots for me. If that makes me depressing as f***, then fine :dontknow:. One of Crumpy's Papering over the cracks threads wouldn't be out of place for me though.

You're just trolling now, you bastard :lol:

Anyway, in case you're being serious, I refer you to Dave's Teletext post. Near verbatim for a post I made yonks ago.

Because if results are the ONLY thing that matters to you, they might suit you better. Why go to the game, or watch on TV when you can just look on Teletext?

If you can't see why we'd perform like that when QPR are on a buzz after promotion and half a new team out, I'm baffled.

Nut, he started with 4-4-2. This isn't about the way we set out to play it's about how we performed and how Pardew managed the performance.

So whenever we play a team that's 'on a buzz' we should just give up on football before we even start and revert to Stoke City MKII?

We've been lucky in all of our matches and it's game 5 of the season and we haven't controlled a game yet.  We're 4th like you say but any on the results so far could have gone another way and that luck will not last forever.

We can't keep playing s*** and expect to keep picking up points.  We'll come up against a good team in form and we'll get turned over unless we do something different.

reminiscent of the start of allardyces season so far but i think we have the players to come in and make the difference.

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

Are you suggesting our gameplan was to play that shit and keep giving the ball away?

You're just trolling now, you b****** :lol:

Anyway, in case you're being serious, I refer you to Dave's Teletext post. Near verbatim for a post I made yonks ago.

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9945737.jpg

We can't keep playing s*** and expect to keep picking up points.  We'll come up against a good team in form and we'll get turned over unless we do something different.

exactly had we played like that tonite vs the the team that smashed arsenal.  it would have been double figures.

thank fuck bothroyd is a complete useless twat

Are you suggesting our gameplan was to play that s*** and keep giving the ball away?

Are you suggesting that it is Pardew's fault that the players kept giving the ball away?

Are you suggesting our gameplan was to play that s*** and keep giving the ball away?

I meant the system, and why we were under the cosh.

Are you suggesting that it is Pardew's fault that the players kept giving the ball away?

When it's players like Ryan Taylor and Shola Ameobi, yes.

What about the other 9?

What about the other 9?

They were shit as well, but I guess Pardew takes less blame when it's players who should do better. Why not change them though? I guess he's only the manager.