Alan Pardew

JH

only thing im looking forward to is the epic booing he will get when he walks on the pitch which i completely agree with and then hopefully they will support the players during the game because its not their fault this has happened. but after that its back to being utterly miserable thanks to the fat boy once again :(

How can epic booing as the manager and team come out do anything other than perk up the Liverpool team while killing our own players moral.

Stand by for an epic drubbing. 

Seen at airport apparantly, mate just txt'd, he works there, no reason too doubt him, not normally a wum...

Hope he gets a full fist cavity search.

Seriously, we need to make his first game in charge as uncomfortable for him as possible.  Ashley needs to know if he gives his mates jobs, we make their life hell.

Just been on SSN whoever it is MA is close to getting his #1 target & they said that things have gone well this morning, there might be an announcement later & a press conference 2moz.

EDIT: SSN also said that it's a long term contract and MA will stick by him through thick & thin.

Just been on SSN whoever it is MA is close to getting his #1 target & they said that things have gone well this morning, there might be an announcement later & a press conference 2moz.

Ashley can stick his press conference up his arse. Stick Pardew there while he's at it. Assuming his nose isn't already lodged up there.

If Ashley had kept Hughton on and if we could have just got a mid-table finish or something similar the clubs attraction and worth would have increased dramatically compared to last time when MA put it up for sale, So he has shot himself in the foot there too, Because I think its still at the forefront of his mind that he wants to sell the club, He just wants us to be a more attractive option to buyers first, But he is going the wrong way about things doing it like this, Alan Pardew will not (In my eyes) be the man to keep us in this league and therfore MA has made a decision that he will come to regret, Even if his regret will have nothing to do with letting us down or footballing matters, It will mess up any potential sale of the club...Every move he makes is a poor one in my eyes...

i agree.  MA's strategy seems to be handling NUFC like the worst combination of his cheap clothing empire & an Xbox video football game.  he's going to get badly burned imo, the heartwrenching thing is that we're all going to be collateral damage casualties!

EDIT: SSN also said that it's a long term contract and MA will stick by him through thick & thin.

Of course - he's a "mate".

is it too early to say that A fucking P has lost the dressing room?

This is the interesting thing for me - the players had a huge amount of respect for Hughton and were also incredibly loyal. Considering some of the reactions to Hughton's sacking from Jonas and Enrique I doubt very much if Pardew is going to (re)-unite the team. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them ask for a move away come Jan and I don't blame them.

I expect we'll see a few more of the youth players in the squad/team before Jan as some of the current 1st team won't give a fuck about playing for this clown. We shall see.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

this shithead better be calling every fucking player and every player's agent and telling them to calm down, this club is going nowhere, etc.

No guys, seriously, judge us on our merits, rite?

He will 'back him' through thick & thin the same way Joe Kinnear would still be here if he wasnt taken ill - in other words, he's got his mates in jobs who will hold the forte till he sells the club, and wont have the distraction of a Hughton or Keegan (or any credible manager) wanting to take the club forward. Because thats what it is - a manager wanting to take this club forward is a distraction to him. Its a total con, he's a fraud.

danroan

Southampton fans: News Alert-Chairman Nicola Cortese has today broken his silence. Stand by for exclusive BBC interview.

only thing im looking forward to is the epic booing he will get when he walks on the pitch which i completely agree with and then hopefully they will support the players during the game because its not their fault this has happened. but after that its back to being utterly miserable thanks to the fat boy once again :(

How can epic booing as the manager and team come out do anything other than perk up the Liverpool team while killing our own players moral.

Stand by for an epic drubbing. 

:thup:

Mongs advocating shooting ourselves in the other foot. Well done

Given the circumstances, I don't know what would be gained by actively setting out to be against Pardew. No, he doesn't seem very likeable but surely you have to back him, if only to support the players? Like Ashley would care if people don't like Pardew.

What the hell are they discussing anyway with Pardew? He is hardly going to turn the job down is he?

From the sounds of it they have been discussing this with Pardew for a month or two, and it has been tied up a while ago. Delaying the announcement makes it seem like they are searching for 'the best man' to 'take the club forward', it makes the notion they tried for Jol credible, and puts them in (they would think) slightley better light. In reality there has never been any intetion to get Jol or O'Neil, they are just using the media.