Alan Pardew

JH

What the hell are they discussing anyway with Pardew? He is hardly going to turn the job down is he?

"cuppa ?"

"yeah go on, did we finish those hobnobs ?"

"all ready for christmas ?"

"I am now"

"Hmmmmm cold isn't it ?"

"yes, it was when you said that half an hour ago"

"(sigh)"

"(sigh)"

"(sigh)"

"where's that tea ?"

Some people will disagree with this and say it is morally wrong, but I would wait outside St James' for f***ing days to catch Ashley and f***ing maul the fat c***! In fact, why aren't people?

I'm all for the bricks at his kids and wife. f*** it.

im not sure if this is serious, but your  a fucking moron if it is.

Guest WashyGeordie

What the hell are they discussing anyway with Pardew? He is hardly going to turn the job down is he?

Their probablies in Aspers playing Roulette.

Guest dazzanufc1892

This hurts so bad, i was going to pick up my new shirt today as an xmas treat from the missus, carroll 9, no money being spent now. may have to get a madrid shirt wiv ronaldo

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

From the sounds of it they have been discussing this with Pardew for a month or two, and it has been tied up a while ago. Delaying the announcement makes it seem like they are searching for 'the best man' to 'take the club forward', it makes the notion they tried for Jol credible, and puts them in (they would think) slightley better light. In reality there has never been any intetion to get Jol or O'Neil, they are just using the media.

I had just assumed that with this move, Ashley and Pardew officially don't give a f*** what people think, so what's the point of playing damage control by waiting out the announcement?  The damage is far beyond control, anyway.

Guest thefishman

Some people will disagree with this and say it is morally wrong, but I would wait outside St James' for f***ing days to catch Ashley and f***ing maul the fat c***! In fact, why aren't people?

Hes surrounded by four big apes at all times, even when he goes for a piss up in level 3,

Attacking MA is one thing. But saying you're all for bricking children and women? That's the sort of s*** that will make Joe Public attack and kill. Not a c*** appointing another c***.

That has to have been the passion taking over your sense there.

or he's talking crap in an attempt to be seen as more angry than everyone else.

im not sure if this is serious, but your  a fucking moron if it is.

Of course it's not serious you fools.

But I'm fucking angry. And if he feels its ok to mess up however many years and decades etc of thousands of peoples lives I'm all for doing the same to him.

He needs to be gone from this club as soon as. I can;t stand it anymore being dragged about by this cunt. He has no interest in the supporters of this club, he thinks its now his club because he bought it therefore he will do what he wants. Well he can fucking sell up and fuck off sharpish, otherwise he needs forced to do so!

Will someone at the next home match PLEASE egg Pardew? I know it's childish but fuck it, were dealing with rank amateurs here. 

Seriously, the security will have to be tight as fuck. Someone is bound to try something like that.

I would be amazed if Ashley is in his seat.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

It's not about wins.  It's about MA having control and by extension it's about $$$

(Sorry I don't have the quid on my keyboard, ya limeys!)

only thing im looking forward to is the epic booing he will get when he walks on the pitch which i completely agree with and then hopefully they will support the players during the game because its not their fault this has happened. but after that its back to being utterly miserable thanks to the fat boy once again :(

How can epic booing as the manager and team come out do anything other than perk up the Liverpool team while killing our own players moral.

Stand by for an epic drubbing. 

i was thinking more if he walks out on his own as the introduce him as the new manager expecting applause but he gets booed to f***. but yeah i see wat u mean apart from we are going to get battered whether we give support or not

Guest dazzanufc1892

This hurts so bad, i was going to pick up my new shirt today as an xmas treat from the missus, carroll 9, no money being spent now. may have to get a madrid shirt wiv ronaldo

I was with you up to that.

who u suggest ian? bayern robben?

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

It's not about wins.  It's about MA having control and by extension it's about £££

:aww:

Thanks, OCK!

Guest guinness_fiend

SDBS getting a bit carried away there. :laugh:

To be fair, his wife and kids could always divorce/disown him, so they're not entirely blameless.

The dog could have ran away as well.  I say we burn them.  BURN THEM ALL!