Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Dontooner

Ben Aria was the weak link tonight, games like this you need people to work and we can't be carrying luxury players. i know it hurts the Ben aria lovers but for me we work better as a team without him. You are right though, Shoal is an abomination.

Only reason why we work better without Ben Arfa is because of Pardew Hoof and Cross ffs.....The main deficiency is not the players talents but the managers inept. When can we conclude that Pardew is Average at Best but the players we are fielding aint...

Guest reefatoon

Ben Aria was the weak link tonight, games like this you need people to work and we can't be carrying luxury players. i know it hurts the Ben aria lovers but for me we work better as a team without him. You are right though, Shoal is an abomination.

Only reason why we work better without Ben Arfa is because of Pardew Hoof and Cross ffs.....The main deficiency is not the players talents but the managers inept. When can we conclude that Pardew is Average at Best but the players we are fielding aint...

yeah its rubbish being 5th isn't it.

I think he's got the substitution spot on at half time.

Rather play for a 1-0 here than have Ben Arfa who loses the ball too often because of no options in front of him.

Of course, if we won't win, it'll be Pardews fault because of that sub, though.

And he got it right. :lol:

Guest Dontooner

yeah its rubbish being 5th isn't it.

haha no convincing you here, On the Pardew Wagon we GO~ He will bring us top 7 and keep us there~

5th and the criticism is heavier than ever.

Dembas back now, no reason why we can't have a really strong finish to the season.

5th and the criticism is heavier than ever.

Dembas back now, no reason why we can't have a really strong finish to the season.

Yep. Think we survived the ACON quite well. Credit for Cisse and Ba to decide that Club goes before country by going out early.

Guest neesy111

Got the sub right at half time.  Perch did a great job and 442 made us look more solid.

How he can play Shola for 90 mins is beyond me.  Lovenkrands did more in 10 minutes.

We were much better second half like.

I only saw the second half. I dread to think what we were like in the first if that was better.

The first half after the goal was the worst we've played this season. We just stopped...except Colo.