Alan Pardew

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's certainly whipped up a storm with his Carroll comments.

Back page headline in Mirror

"John used to say to me about certain players, 'Just wipe your nose and move on,'”

“And I think [Liverpool] are going to have to do that with Andy.”

“I think it was obvious, as soon as Brendan went into Liverpool, that Andy’s time was going to have to be somewhere else,”

“I think it’s quite right we’re involved in that. Whether he comes here, is something that I will take or I will leave.

“It’s a lot of money for [Newcastle supremo] Mike Ashley - although we’ll obviously be getting a big upside in terms of what we sold him for - and we’ve got three great strikers here already.

“But of course, as the manager, I want the best players I can get.”

“Whether it’s £15million, £16million or £20million, if [Rodgers] uses that money and gets an uplift in the player that he brings in, that’s okay,”

“And that’s how you’ve got to look at it.”

Guest andrew

Sounds like redknapp-  :lol: i think we're going to get him before spurs, just a hunch

edit- pards isn't that bad  :aww:

"John used to say to me about certain players, 'Just wipe your nose and move on,'”

“And I think [Liverpool] are going to have to do that with Andy.”

“I think it was obvious, as soon as Brendan went into Liverpool, that Andy’s time was going to have to be somewhere else,”

“I think it’s quite right we’re involved in that. Whether he comes here, is something that I will take or I will leave.

“It’s a lot of money for [Newcastle supremo] Mike Ashley - although we’ll obviously be getting a big upside in terms of what we sold him for - and we’ve got three great strikers here already.

“But of course, as the manager, I want the best players I can get.”

“Whether it’s £15million, £16million or £20million, if [Rodgers] uses that money and gets an uplift in the player that he brings in, that’s okay,”

“And that’s how you’ve got to look at it.”

“Andy is a terrific young player, there’s no doubt he is a terrific talent.

“There has been a lot of unfair criticism aimed towards Andy. He is a player who can play in a number of styles, and it was a wee bit unfair on him to say he couldn’t fit into the way I would want to play.

“We’ve got a number of very, very talented players in the group, of which Andy is one.”

We haven't signed him...yet.