OFFICIAL WELCOME TO NUFC Mr PARDEW THREAD.

Crumpy Gunt

Enough of this negativity.

Bizarro world, twilight zone &c.

:laugh:

Nothing as bizarre as slaughtering the bloke before he's even earned the right to be slaughtered. And yes, I like most have grave reservations  but - give him a f***ing chance.

He has already earned the negativity by default when he accepted to negotiate and agree a contract behind Hughton's back. Shows you what kind of people Pardew and Ashley are. f*** the lot of them. This time, Pardew is guilty until proven innocent. He will have to earn the support.

football is now in aposition where this happens all the time with players and managers. (unfortunatly)

The problem is we have a set of players who are seemingly already looking to give up on the season and I don't think it is a good idea to give them any encouragement at all to do this. They need to be encouraged and supported and the only way to do this is to suport the team when they are on the pitch. The worst case scenario is relegation and so doing everything in order to prevent this should be the goal. Focus on that and ignore Ashley. Any protest imo would be best before or after the actual games. Anything that takes away from actually supporting the team while they are on the pitch won't be the best move I don't think.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew is Ashley's choice, in this very moment in time anyone picked by that man is a c*** by proxy.

What if it'd been Jol?  And don't say Jol wouldn't have taken it in a million years, treat it hypothetically.

In exactly the same situation, Jol would be a cunt by proxy.

Pardew is Ashley's choice, in this very moment in time anyone picked by that man is a c*** by proxy.

What if it'd been Jol?  And don't say Jol wouldn't have taken it in a million years, treat it hypothetically.

In exactly the same situation, Jol would be a cunt by proxy.

Hmmm yeah perhaps, but people would have been more accepting.

Point is that people are kicking off about Pardew for a variety of reasons of which him being a sneaky fucking cunt is just one.  The main reasons I'm unhappy with it are that he's a crap manager who is in no way qualified for the job and is a downgrade on what we had.

I am really beginning to believe that Ashley is not operating from a business perspective at all, but with some sociopathic urge to feel beloved.  When the lot of us came around to Hughton, and his name started being chanted, Ashley goes off in a jeaolous rage and undermines him.  Sunderland was the final straw.

The problem with him is that he is a cheap, odious scumbag who is incapable of bringing good feeling out in people.  I would be interested to see his hiring and firing practices of management in his business.  How much of them are based on business, and how much are based on some prick becoming too well-liked by co-workers?

Guest firetotheworks

In exactly the same situation, Jol would be a c*** by proxy.

Hmmm yeah perhaps, but people would have been more accepting.

Point is that people are kicking off about Pardew for a variety of reasons of which him being a sneaky f***ing c*** is just one.  The main reasons I'm unhappy with it are that he's a crap manager who is in no way qualified for the job and is a downgrade on what we had.

Yeah, it's just the way it's been conducted that has fucked me off more than Pardew being totally shit. I'd never be cut out for business, because stuff like this knocks me physically sick. Even Alan Sugar is disgusted, and he's a ruthless Lord.

Crumpy is right on this one. Self defeating to attack Pardew before he has even managed a game or two. Irrespective of his relationship (or lack of) to Ashley/Llambias he's a football manager who has been given a job to do, hardly a capital offence. No-one is very happy with the circumstances of Hughton's dismissal but that is where all this anger really stems from.

If someone approaches me and asks me if I'm interested in a job whilst I know someone already has that job does it make me a twat if I say 'Yes, I would be interested'? I don't think so. I don't like much of what I read about Pardew's character but let's face it that's all hearsay as I have no direct experience, nor do I think his record is all that impressive, but I've never even seen one of his teams play so I have to at least give him a chance.

The jury is still out on this one.

Just like to add, when I heard Souness had been appointed I felt like I'd physically been punched in the stomach. This appointment just leaves a sense of apathy.

He waited like a snake in the grass for the blip that would give that fat cockney b****** mate of his the excuse to hand him the job. He's a classless c*** and should be lynched along with his mate the second he sets foot in St James'.

This. To do that to another proffesional most notably a amn of CH's class and dignity is what f***ing annoys me the most.

Guest firetotheworks

Crumpy is right on this one. Self defeating to attack Pardew before he has even managed a game or two. Irrespective of his relationship (or lack of) to Ashley/Llambias he's a football manager who has been given a job to do, hardly a capital offence. No-one is very happy with the circumstances of Hughton's dismissal but that is where all this anger really stems from.

If someone approaches me and asks me if I'm interested in a job whilst I know someone already has that job does it make me a t*** if I say 'Yes, I would be interested'? I don't think so. I don't like much of what I read about Pardew's character but let's face it that's all hearsay as I have no direct experience, nor do I think his record is all that impressive, but I've never even seen one of his teams play so I have to at least give him a chance.

Just like to add, when I heard Souness had been appointed I felt like I'd physically been punched in the stomach. This appointment just leaves a sense of apathy.

It's not self-defeating at all. Pardew is Ashley's man, the players are Hughton's. They'll feel the same as us about this, and it'll reflect on the pitch.

Why should we support this bloke? He's came into a scenario that shouldnt be touched by any self-respecting human being. Add the fact that he appears to have had his foot in the door before Hughton was even aware he'd been given the boot and the man becomes even more of a shameful cunt.

Guest muckman

Welcome to NUFC Alan, we have needed a manager with charisma and confidence, just a shame Houghton would not stay to be your number 2, but I am sure Peter will do just as well.

Onwards and upwards.

He waited like a snake in the grass for the blip that would give that fat cockney b****** mate of his the excuse to hand him the job. He's a classless c*** and should be lynched along with his mate the second he sets foot in St James'.

This. To do that to another proffesional most notably a amn of CH's class and dignity is what f***ing annoys me the most.

unfortunatly it happens all the time. the days of everything being above board in football are long gone. then again from pardews point of view " the owner was never sure about chris thats why he never gave him a full time contract and he asked me if it got worse would i be interested, i said yes and it wasn't my fault it did get worse"

If someone approaches me and asks me if I'm interested in a job whilst I know someone already has that job does it make me a t*** if I say 'Yes, I would be interested'? I don't think so. I don't like much of what I read about Pardew's character but let's face it that's all hearsay as I have no direct experience, nor do I think his record is all that impressive, but I've never even seen one of his teams play so I have to at least give him a chance.

It's not self-defeating at all. Pardew is Ashley's man, the players are Hughton's. They'll feel the same as us about this, and it'll reflect on the pitch.

hughton was ashleys man wasn't he ?

Guest firetotheworks

hughton was ashleys man wasn't he ?

Clearly not.

A negative atmosphere will unfortunately make for a negative performance on the pitch.

A barrage of vitriol directed towards Ashley and his mates is more likely to fire the players up than stop them performing. As it did on a few occasions early last season.

Guest firetotheworks

A negative atmosphere will unfortunately make for a negative performance on the pitch.

and negative emotions will unfortunately be conveyed as a negative output. We're not robots, it can't be helped, nor should it.