The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

Aye. Think if you compare last seasons performances to this one - it has to be Rooney.

Btw I also think that Gerrard and Lampard have been very poor for their standards this season. Joe Cole obviously has been quite shit for Liverpool as well.

Guest firetotheworks

They're all winding down now. Gerrard's probably knackered from carrying them for so long. Lampard will be back to his best soon enough imo.

Guest firetotheworks

All of the big guns have been shite like.

Torres, Drogba, Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard. Weird season.

All of the big guns have been shite like.

What? He's been injured a fair while this season yet still has nearly a 1 in 2 record.

Torres has had an absolute shocker of a season. Although the millions of pound he earned moving to Chelsea may have softened the blow.

With the funniest part being they're getting absolutely nothing in return :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

All of the big guns have been s**** like.

What? He's been injured a fair while this season yet still has nearly a 1 in 2 record.

Aye, I know, he can't exactly be mint when he's injured though. The point was more that it's been a weird season. I said before that Lampard will get back to his best soon enough too. Get off my back!! FUCKS SAKE!!

Aye, I know, he can't exactly be mint when he's injured though. The point was more that it's been a weird season. I said before that Lampard will get back to his best soon enough too. Get off my back!! FUCKS SAKE!!

Well, yeah. Hence he clearly hasn't been shite. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I know, he can't exactly be mint when he's injured though. The point was more that it's been a weird season. I said before that Lampard will get back to his best soon enough too. Get off my back!! f***s SAKE!!

Well, yeah. Hence he clearly hasn't been s****. :lol:

He wasn't playing, he's shit!

I havnt took at look at previous pages so apologies if mentioned but balotelli for me, believing his own made up hype and just never turning up in games I've watched. He could probably do with a more stern manager and a less ego-fuelled squad.

No chance.  His attitude stinks, but that doesn't change the fact he's scored ten goals in eighteen games.

I havnt took at look at previous pages so apologies if mentioned but balotelli for me, believing his own made up hype and just never turning up in games I've watched. He could probably do with a more stern manager and a less ego-fuelled squad.

No chance.  His attitude stinks, but that doesn't change the fact he's scored ten goals in eighteen games.

Hasn't best scored 6 in 10? Yes he's got a few goals but his game looks poor and lazy, he hasn't done anything that's made me think god he's world class. Just my opinion like

Woul

The worst best player has been Dirk Kuyt. He's just a horrible being.

I would d have him in our team in a heartbeat tbh ,imho he has been one of the few players to come out of the bindippers season with any credit .

Hasn't best scored 6 in 10? Yes he's got a few goals but his game looks poor and lazy, he hasn't done anything that's made me think god he's world class. Just my opinion like

Totally agree, I've seen nothing (in England so far) to suggest that Balotelli is a class player. And as we've said in other threads, his bad attitude is a massive factor against him. It isn't just an inconvenience, it could easily cost his team games and trophies (as in Europe).