The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

If we're gonna talk former Boro academy keepers who now warm the bench at top 4 clubs then Scott Turnbull deserves a mention.

Shocking keeper.

Ross?

EDIT:Stereotype joke:All shit keepers aren't called Scot but all Scots are shit keepers.

If we're gonna talk former Boro academy keepers who now warm the bench at top 4 clubs then Scott Turnbull deserves a mention.

Shocking keeper.

Ross?

EDIT:Stereotype joke:All s*** keepers aren't called Scot but all Scots are s*** keepers.

:laugh:

Aye, Ross.

Used to know a lad named Scott Turnbull, probably why I put that.

Keeper has to be Kirkland or someone from Arsenal.

In defence, Perch, Chimbonda (see the 7-1), Richard Dunne and the bloke from Wolves who's gone home. Warnock's legs have visibly gone too.

In midfield, Smith, Stephen Ireland, and maybe Joe Cole given he's on 90k. Bebe's crossing in that one game was comedy gold, but I'm sure there are worse than him. Cattermole looks like a total liability, but he just about keeps getting away with it.

Up front Boselli and ferk it, Beckford for all the ones he's missed. My impression from MOTD is that that Fletcher bloke at Wolves also misses lots of sitters.

Alan Smith and Perch are the obvious ones at us. Guthrie and Lovenkrands haven't really played enough games. Shola has had 3 decent games or he'd be there.

scored twice v sunderland but had a poor game all the same.

Bollocks did he.

don't let the goals cloud your view of his overall game.

I'm not. Shola has been awful this season, but he was definitely not vs Sunderland.

I watched the match yesterday on Sky Player actually.

Have to disagree from what i remember. he scored a pen...and he scored an albeit fantastic follow up shot but that really was all he did all game.

Except play a big part in the second goal and assist the 5th?

So 4 out of 5 goals he played a large part yet he had a poor game? Does not compute

watch the second goal again man, see how long he's offside for, the intelligence and movement you'd slag off 12yr olds for, he's was very lucky to not get that goal disallowed.

fifth goal, free header from 8yds that is going wide. not a clever pass, not deliberatly to nolan.

half a touch for the first goal.

penalty, rarely have i been so confident of us scoring a penalty, even with shearer.

his second goal, great finish but look where he is when the cross comes over, look how his regular lack of drive gets him in the box till he actually sees the ball dropping for him.

:thup:

We really don't do ourselves favours when we sing for him like. He has to have such a f***ing good name that goes with a f***ing good song. No wonder managers insist on playing him.

'Oh, they were singing for me again boss.'

'Weren't they saying BOO?'

'no they were saying Shooola, Shooola'

I'll get me coat.

Ross Turnabll is a good shout, major f*** up during the pre-season and then Ameobi scored a 25 yards pass against him.

Turnbull hasn't played a single league game. :lol:

Just came back to this thread because i realised its not a "players you think are shit thread.." too late :lol:

Seeing as no-ones bothered to attempt a team.

Carson

Ilunga

Jonny Evans

Gary Caldwell

James Perch

Taylor Fletcher

Keith Andrews

Michael Carrick

Duff

Boselli

Jo

Good team in terms of players who have played poorly and continued to get games (for a while at least). I'd probably lift Carrick out and throw in Milner or Barry though.

Given the requirements of players who at least feature a bit, I'm going to try to set up an XI (w/ subs):

ALMUNIA           

PERCH--------CALDWELL--------BOYCE-------SPECTOR

BOA MORTE-------N'ZONZI--------RIVEROS

BOSELLI---------ZIGIC----------BECKFORD

Subs:

FABIANSKI

WALTERS

GUTHRIE

LOVENKRANDS

ILUNGA

DELAP

SIDIBE