Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is there anyway to delete the football section of the forum? I know I can hide it, but is there anyway to just remove it.  :angel:

• 1 month later...

That should be us done fucking about now then, sorry about the bits and pieces of disruption since yesterday.

We've now got a proper mobile theme and a new spoiler plugin that works on said theme, sadly Tapatalk's developers are still refusing to support it.

[spoiler=Look, you can give your spoilers titles now...]:aww:

Woah wha happened there. Back to normal, I swear I didnt do anything different and it went really weird

What browser are you using mate? On a phone etc?

As Rich says, should be sorted now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that's embarrassing. Should be sorted now.

Mobile theme needs a bit of a tidy up in parts but it'll do for now, as Dave said it's miles better than using WAP2 or trying to view the normal site on a smartphone.

Still think I prefer Tapatalk personally, but the spoiler issue is a killer.

I am not very patient with this mobile layout like. Driving me mental within minutes. Is there a way to get to the most recent post if you've already read a thread?

Also, the spoiler custom titles don't look like anything different to regular text on the mobile site, so i guess i'll have to make sure i put SPOILER in the title or something.

I'm a vital cog of the research and improvement sector 'polic. We're not all take-take-take like you y'knaa.

[spoiler=cunt]

:smug:

I'll be amazed if there's anything we can do with the way the spoilers show on the mobile version, but I'll look into it. Definitely could be far better, even if the text was just a different colour.

I don't know about the recent post thing, I'm just testing it now too. Funky as cluck.

I'm a vital cog of the research and improvement sector 'polic. We're not all take-take-take like you y'knaa.

[spoiler=cunt]

:smug:

:lol: Aye, and my company help their clients send copious amounts of DM and email to their customers just because we wouldn't want anyone to miss out on such great offers.