Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way are we going to have that spell checker thing that adds a red squiggly line underneath a mispelt word on this version? Always thought that was a class feature of the old layout.

I think that's a browser feature, isn't it? If you spell a word wrong does your browser not automatically underline it?

Makes the in-board spellcheck feature slightly redundant and saves us from having to do more installation stuff.

I don't know, my browser certainly doesnt.

We had to upgrade to 2.0, we couldn't bring the old theme across unfortunately. It wasn't compatible. I've tried to make this one as similar as possible in terms of colours, but we're restricted by the SMF default theme for shapes/placements of most things.

Think you've done a cracking job lads.

The only thing I preferred from the old version was the 'started by' column. Having the thread starters name where it is now seems a little less slick imho.

Otherwise, wicked job.

Agree with this, but not something I'd be comfortable changing - or even able to change. It's the new SMF default unfortunately.

Think you've done a cracking job lads.

The only thing I preferred from the old version was the 'started by' column. Having the thread starters name where it is now seems a little less slick imho.

Otherwise, wicked job.

Agree with this, but not something I'd be comfortable changing - or even able to change. It's the new SMF default unfortunately.

Fair enough  :thup:

We had to upgrade to 2.0, we couldn't bring the old theme across unfortunately. It wasn't compatible. I've tried to make this one as similar as possible in terms of colours, but we're restricted by the SMF default theme for shapes/placements of most things.

Ok. :thup:

Any option for reverting to the old skin?

Die.

What was wrong with the old one? Was good enough!

Meh, not that bothered anyway.

4 posts deep ... is this the return of quote pyramids?

edit: no :( ... for some reason I thought the old board was at 3. 

Newcastle-Online » NUFC » Football (Moderators: Optimistic Nut, Nate) » Topic: Forum Service Issues and Updates

Why does clicking on Newcastle-Online and NUFC take you to the same place? I keep clicking on NUFC to go to the football.  Should NUFC and football not be the other way around?

Newcastle-Online » NUFC » Football (Moderators: Optimistic Nut, Nate) » Topic: Forum Service Issues and Updates

Why does clicking on Newcastle-Online and NUFC take you to the same place? I keep clicking on NUFC to go to the football.  Should NUFC and football not be the other way around?

"N-O" takes you to the index. "NUFC" takes you to the NUFC sub-heading. If you click "General" here you'll see what I mean:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/board,16.0.html

"Newcastle-Online" is the forum index and "NUFC" is the category title of the Football board (it also houses NOFC, Tickets & Travel).

I know what you mean with it being a bit redundant overall, but you'll just have to remember to click "Football".