Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Though you might find it useless, it's a forum feature and that's the default position for it. We'd have to edit the theme to move it, and that might introduce problems (we certainly had them before on the last theme by messing about with buttons etc). Rich is the best person to ask. Why is your mouse floating about up there anyway btw? Have to admit, I've never accidentally hit it in all my time on here.

It's a well useful feature tbh. Each time I've finished reading the threads I want to read, I hit that to make it easier to spot threads I want to read the next time I'm online rather than meddle through a load of threads showing as unread.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nothing's changed on this end. Just cleared my cache/temporary internet files yesterday and it's still the same as it always was for me, too.

Just done this and its returned to normal. Full banner and black header bars instead of grey. Not sure what caused the change.