Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could just use the wap version? Link is at the bottom of the page.

Alternatively turn images off in your IE settings. Or try Tools > Internet Options > Content > Content Advisor and see if you can just block the URL of the banner.

Not sure if this is this place to post this but when I'm at work the only time I can get on this site is through:

http://46.105.126.209/nufcforum/index.php?topic=76315.825

If I go on an other way it just blocks the site. I'm guessing that's a proxy that the server hasn't blocked yet at work?

That's the IP of our server. Your proxy sounds a bit poo tbh. :lol:

Enjoy it while you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha, apparently one of my mates is trying to join N-O and it won't let him join until he answers how long the ban is for posting football clips. :lol: :lol:

:snod:

Can't plead they didn't know any better, this way. :)

Hahahaha, apparently one of my mates is trying to join N-O and it won't let him join until he answers how long the ban is for posting football clips. :lol: :lol:

Haha yeh the same happened to a friend of mine lately, but he got a few attempts at it. Its a great idea!

This is a long shot but here goes.

Each day I get into work and I do the following: Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Look & Layout Preferences > Tick the 'Don't show users' Avatars / Signatures' options and confirm.  When I get home each day I follow the same process and untick those options.

Is there potentially a functionality on the forum where I can choose one of 2 profiles quickly ("Skiving" and "At home so no reason to skive") without so many clicks?