Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There is a certain consistency in all these 17 second page creations, but the reality is closer to 30 seconds in many instances.

....and where are all the red people, specifically Dave, Rich?

It takes just as long just for a quote to appear in the quick reply box. :lol:

I've counted too, and it's around the 30 second mark. :dontknow:

And this. Most definitely this. Where the hell are the admin? :undecided:

Dave's prophecy is occuring earlier in the season than any of us anticipated. The donations have dried up. IT'S ALL OVER. :frantic:

Just got in from work to be told by the brother that N-O had been down for a few hours. Naturally delighted to hear that news. Restarted the server and it appears we're back.

Can only apologise for the slowness/frustration and suggest that we might be struggling for the match tonight given the type of issue it appears to be, although I'll keep an eye on it instead of enjoying the game again.

As all of this is somewhat out of my hands I'm absolutely shaking with rage™ that we're experiencing yet more problems. It's an absolute fucking joke.

There is a certain consistency in all these 17 second page creations, but the reality is closer to 30 seconds in many instances.

Er, I was at out. Sorry about that. :rolleyes:

Er, I was at out. Sorry about that. :rolleyes:

Unacceptable, consider this a warning.

Guest ToonUltra

Still no answer to why I can no longer post a new topic?

Because your post count is lower than 100. :)

It wasn't....I have just looked and its now sitting below 100, for some reason. A few months back I got over 100 and the option to post new topics became available....

What the craic?