Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, it's class. I have sigs off all the time though so I don't know what it does with those. I would assume it bins them off. To be honest if it does then you'll not need to bother with the profile changes every time, just use that theme at work. It only affects this site when enabled.

Aye, it's class. I have sigs off all the time though so I don't know what it does with those. I would assume it bins them off. To be honest if it does then you'll not need to bother with the profile changes every time, just use that theme at work. It only affects this site when enabled.

It hides all signatures.

If anyone has found anything that could/should be done/tweaked with this, I'm happy to give it a pop.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It hides all signatures.

If anyone has found anything that could/should be done/tweaked with this, I'm happy to give it a pop.

tweaked it a little today.. due to Keefaz's huge curse words. It should now ignore any manual huge-texterising in posts e.g. CUNT. Also tweaked the image shrinking. They should be smaller, but in scale now.

http://userstyles.org/styles/53562/newcastle-online-sfw

If you've already got stylish, it should be updateable by opening the plugin and clicking check for updates. If that fails, delete and re-install the style. If you can be arsed.

Here.  Is there any chance you can get rid of the "MARK READ" button in the top right?  I've just hit the fucker again.  I see no useful reason for it being there and it's an absolute pain in the arse when you hit it accidentally, especially when you've not been on the forum for a few hours.  Very annoying.