Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunno, it's been happening for yonks. Happens to me with Fugazi too.

:lol:

Do we all have our own forum nemesis? Something quite canny about that  :lol:

:lol: I notice it happening but always forget who it is. I want to say Fugazi.

Taptalk 2 released for iPhone. 69p special offer.

Looks like this is a premium version with more features.

Been version 2 on Android for ages. It's better, but nothing massively different than before.

Bit of an odd one; numerous threads in the Football forum are appearing as 'read' when I haven't actually read them...

Anyone else experiencing this? Might be a Chrome issue because they're correctly appearing as unread on my phone.

Take it this is just me? :dontknow:

Tis a bit of a nuisance like. Hmm.

Was an issue with OVH, our host, which doesn't seem to have been fully resolved yet. People might experience some bouts of slowdown through the day.

A little bit gutted as we were on target for yesterday being our busiest day ever until the issues started at about 11.40pm.

Still, 335,380 page views on a Tuesday isn't too bad I suppose. This is on course to be our busiest month ever (already broke the 5 million mark).

Something I've noticed over the last few days and never before (might be a problem at my end, dunno):

When I scroll up or down fairly quickly the screen goes all checky.

On you laptop? Normally a problem with your browser not rendering the page quickly enough. Try clearing all your cache and temp files etc.