Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/hCwA6Zd.png

I see this has already been mentioned. I kept getting the same prompt with every refresh and new page. Crying out for a solution here.

Using Firefox btw.

Edit: I typed in 'admin' for both user name and pw. Apparently this has made the prompt go away.

I've attempted to fix that Tapatalk bug, where the letters "B" and "R" weren't showing up immediately after a quote. If people could keep an eye and let me know if it's sorted or not that'd be smashing :aww:

I've attempted to fix that Tapatalk bug, where the letters "B" and "R" weren't showing up immediately after a quote. If people could keep an eye and let me know if it's sorted or not that'd be smashing :aww:

But this is a test.

But this is a test.

Right, it seems to be fixed.

But this is a test.

Rascal.

• 3 months later...

Forum acting weird at times. Sometimes when I click a thread on chat it jumps to a thread on football. Now I was scrolling down the pre-match thread and it jumped to "Thoughts on our summer...". Weird.

• 4 weeks later...

Slightly more spacing on forum titles? Blue highlight around this text box I'm typing in?

Fucking scandalous.

Chrome?

I now get blue boxes around text boxes. Noticed it yesterday at work.

Guest neesy111

Slightly more spacing on forum titles? Blue highlight around this text box I'm typing in?

Fucking scandalous.

Chrome?

I now get blue boxes around text boxes. Noticed it yesterday at work.

Chrome 32 update.  Should see Select Boxes look a bit different now as well.