Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've tried to log in at work but all it does is take me to the home page saying about error has occurred and that Guest is banned from using the forum... Enter logon details and it just cycles back to that page.

Never used this computer before.

The fuck?

I've tried to log in at work but all it does is take me to the home page saying about error has occurred and that Guest is banned from using the forum... Enter logon details and it just cycles back to that page.

The fuck?

:lol: Tried enough times, didn't you.

Sorry about that, it'll just be an IP conflict with someone that's been banned before. Leave it with me.

The fuck?

[emoji38] Tried enough times, didn't you.

Sorry about that, it'll just be an IP conflict with someone that's been banned before. Leave it with me.

Login equivalent of hitting something broken to fix it [emoji38]

almost feels as though that tapatalk won't load the larger boards like Chat or Football for me but help and rules seemed fine. just bummed as the mobile site seems so tough to use to even reply on safari on the iphone.

There's a fix for that, I just haven't put it on yet.

for tapatalk or the mobile site? sorry for asking something you likely have already answered or if not, been too busy to answer...don't mean to be a pest dude.

Took me like 3x the to type this on an iPhone hoping it would have no errors. Fucking sucks. Literally most of my browsing was on Tapatalk so I guess I’ll be doing this place a favor and not posting or viewing as much anymore. :lol: