Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did the forum hold up during the match yesterday? I turned guest access off well in advance of kickoff this time.

Also, people might find they are or have been logged out automatically a few times in the last 12 hours, that's probably because the SSL certificate has been renewed with a different authority. If you're having any problems try deleting your cookies.

Not sure if this is just a problem at my end but I'm unable to view the account stats for anyone on here. If I click onto their profile, then click "show stats" the page never loads, just sits there. However the "show posts" link works fine.

This is on desktop site btw.

Edit: I'm able to view my own profile's stats just fine so could be something to do with having permission to view the stats of others. No idea what I'm talking about really but thought I'd flag it up to see if anyone else is having the same issue.