Asian Cup 2011

oldtype

Why is Eurosport's commentary always behind the play?

The whole fucking channel is a mess. Did you watch the first few minutes of the game? Only a natural disaster could justify the broadcast fucking up that much.

Nah I didn't, they miss the goal?

Why is Eurosport's commentary always behind the play?

The whole fucking channel is a mess. Did you watch the first few minutes of the game? Only a natural disaster could justify the broadcast fucking up that much.

Nah I didn't, they miss the goal?

Yes.

Well we got commentary. That was out of sync. With non-existant footage.

Sure didn't expect to wake up and read Australia had beaten the Uzbeks 6-0! Headlines of "Australia's day on Australia Day"

Gotta love Robbie Kruse getting on the sheet while Scotty Mac sat eating his liver on the bench!

Here's hoping Japan are knackered after their ET semi, because it's going to be a very different kettle of fish in the Final...

Good entertaining game and Japan deserves winners. Beautiful finish for some rubbish defending by Lucas Neill I think it was. Wish I could have seen this guy Borussia Dortmund playmaker Kagawa in the finals but he'll be out for the season it seems. Go Japan!

Just arrived back home from the city after watching the match in a packed bar (Sun is beginning to rise). Gutted that we lost the match as our performance was certainly more deserving of a result. Despite the loss, I'm still proud of the way we played and the improvement we have made over the past few years under Verbeek.

That's good.

The Aussies aren't Asian.

Israel aren't European, either. Saying that, we're geographically closer to Asia than Oceania (ie closer to East Timor and Indonesia than New Zealand)

Disappointed by the result but I have to say I'm glad our long ball rubbish was shown to be ineffective when it came to the crunch. We have some ball playing individuals; let's play real football and not BSA style kick and rush!

Nagatomo was awesome.  He is the player of the match for me.  Nakashima also made a couple of great saves. :clap:

Nagatomo was class in the World Cup.

He's been impressive in Serie A this season for Cesena. Very good fullback, one of Japan's best players.