Beckham to join toon?

geordiemonster

DAVID BECKHAM's transfer talks with Spurs began after a chance meeting in HARRODS.

The England legend was Christmas shopping in the posh department store when he bumped into old footie pal JAMIE REDKNAPP, The Sun can reveal.

And Becks, 35, told Jamie he was desperate to play for his dad HARRY at Tottenham.

Days later, the two camps began negotiations and former Three Lions captain Beckham could now complete an amazing three-month loan switch from Los Angeles Galaxy to the North London club.

Last night Spurs manager Harry confirmed the meeting at the store in London's Knightsbridge.

He said: "David spoke to my son and that's how it all came about. He told Jamie, 'I'd fancy playing for Tottenham - I like the way they play'. I'd be interested. I feel David could do a good job for us."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3327401/Spurs-pick-Becks-in-the-Harrods-sale.html

Imagine him turning up and Pardew shagging Victoria. That, would be a f***ing news story :lol:

I know I wouldn't be able to resist his beaming smile.

Guest Stephen927

Old and would demand a huge wage. Yes, let's go back to those days.

Wage isn't an issue, we'd make that back and more in shirt sales alone.

Guest Stephen927

He'll go to Spurs and be a bit part player for them. He's realistic to know that if he goes to a club towards the bottom half of the league, he'll play every week, but for a man of his age in the game it's about playing at the top level as long as you can, no matter how few starts he has. He has plenty of years left in him back in America, he could probably play in that league until he's 40.

SSN: 14 Premier League teams have registered their interest in taking Beckham on loan.  :lol:

So, which teams haven't?

Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Blackpool, Man City?

Chelsea and Man City are the only two I 95% couldn't see wanting him to be honest.